So we had to go to Columbia and stay somewhere near Children's hospital. It's like 9 minutes away, BONUS! Ok,so I'm the mom who brings "everything but the kitchen sink"! I didn't need to bring 95% of what I brought with us! We stayed in one of the suites so our 2 year old could get some sleep before his surgery in the morning. The kitchen was FULLY equipped, even had popcorn for you to microwave in the room. Stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, soap was provided so that I could wash sippy cups, 2 HUGE screen TV's ,a DVD player, the bed had a million pillows on it, hypoallergenic, very clean. Rooms were quite, had the darkening shades, and real thermostats! The meals that were complimentary were AWESOME, juice, soda, beer, wine! The staff was great! We travel a lot and I'm going to try and find other Staybridges when we go places. I couldn't have asked for anything else! Took the stress out of a VERY stressful situation. THANK YOU!
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Columbia Hotel Columbia
- Staybridge Suites Columbia Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our beautiful and spacious all-suites hotel is designed to provide all the comforts of home. Our spacious Studio Suite, One-Bedroom Suite, and Two-Bedroom Suite all include a sleeper sofa beds, and fully-equipped upscale kitchens with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, refrigerators, microwaves and coffee makers. Our accommodations make an ideal choice for temporary housing and short term accommodations as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Staybridge Suites Columbia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.