“Get what you pay for” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #63 of 93 Hotels in Columbia
San Tan Valley, Arizona
“Get what you pay for”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

For about thirty five dollars we got a fairly clean room an ok bed
We stayed two weeks. Had to buy skillet and pan. Had fridge stove and sink. It was ok but if you want luxury then this is not for you.

• Stayed March 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
New York City, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

It's convenient, and centrally located. I stayed there for a few days. This was not my first or last stay at this hotel. I went to a graduation at Fort Jackson. It served its purpose. Would I stay again? Sure. It's close to the base, as well as Wal-mart, and other stores and restaurants.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

I loved this hotel. The staff was helpful and kind. My room was amazing, clean, and spacious. I stayed there for a few days while attending my fiancé's graduation from Fort Jackson and it was great. Perfect location, close to stores and restaurants. I would have stayed for a long time. I think the hotel is great. I had my 18 month son with me and it was really nice. Everyone was very nice. It is right near the high way so you hear a lot of traffic but other than that everything is great. The beds are comfortable and clean. My son has trouble sleeping anywhere that isn't home and he slept there great. It's in walking distance to Walmart, sans club, clothing stores, McDonalds, chick-fil-a, and many other places. I was very pleased. Being a young woman traveling with an infant I was a little bit nervous of course but the staff took very good care of us, made sure we had a good taxi service, they would even make sure that the taxi service dust over charge me. I loved the hotel!

• Stayed April 2013
Burlington, Vermont
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

I stayed here while attending my son's graduation from Ft Jackson. The location is perfect, more importantly the staff are fantastic. They are friendly and so helpful. My room was clean and exactly what I needed. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

I planned on staying for 11 days while I had some home repairs done. I was placed up stairs and had to walk down a corridor to the elevator. There were all kind of creepy men just hanging around walking up and down the breeze way. I am woman by myself and when it was dark that corridor was dimly lit it was scary. When I asked to be moved to the first floor so I could go straight to my car. The clerks main concern was not my safety but charging me more for the room. I never went back. After that day. And they had the gall to charge my credit card. Again for the next week knowing I had not been there the first week. Never even called to check on my well being. I would not recommend this hotel unless you like creepy guys and uncaring staff.

• Stayed March 2013
Doylestown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

I have stayed here a couple of times visiting family in the area. I have a large family (7 kids) and this place is a great value for the price. The rooms are very clean and the front desk staff has always been very accommodating to my family. The location is also very convenient and everything you could need is close by.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Columbia, South Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

I work in telecommunications so I travel a lot. I've stayed in this hotel for two months and I am fed with this place. I've had stuff stolen out of my work truck. Security is non existent. They over charge if you stay there for awhile. House keeping is a joke. They are thieves and dont clean your room. The front counter associates are nothing but punks. I had to restrain myself from jumping over the counter. Avoid this hotel at all costs. I'd rather sleep in my truck than deal with this place. I will be pulling all of my employees out of this hotel. There is seven rooms that are being paid weekly. So if they can stand losing that money more power to them.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business

Been to Extended Stay America - Columbia - Ft. Jackson? Share your experiences!