“Impeccable Experience!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Columbia I-26/Harbison Blvd.

You added Hampton Inn Columbia I-26/Harbison Blvd. to your Saves list
Hampton Inn Columbia I-26/Harbison Blvd.
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   101 Woodcross Drive, Columbia, SC 29212   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save 15%
Ranked #2 of 93 Hotels in Columbia
Charleston SC
“Impeccable Experience!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2007

If you are looking for somewhere to stay in the Columbia area, THIS IS THE PLACE!!!! The rooms are Clean & Spacious. The staff is friendly and overly helpful. This hotel should be the epitome for all hotels in SC. I have stayed at many hotels in the USA and this is one of the finest.

• Liked — Cleanliness & Frienliness.
  • Disliked — No complaint!
  • Stayed March 2007, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Southwest Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2007

We were on our way home from a week at Disney. My sister done some searching for me while we were traveling home and found this hotel on tripadvisor. Was super clean and nice hotel. Hampton Inn has changed there bedding and it is fabulous. Down comforter and nice pillows!!! We were traveling with a 2 and 4 year old and it was a nice place. Great location to many name brand chain restaurants and Wal Mart too. Nice complimentary breakfast.

Absolutley would recommend this hotel!!

• Liked — The new Bedding!!!
  • Stayed February 2007, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Attica, NY (A Suburb of Buffalo)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2006

I stayed at this Hampton the last week in Septeber 25th-29th. It was a great place to stay! I found the staff incredibly courteous, rooms were clean and well equipped. Housekeeping did an excellent job. Breakfast was great there was cereal, juice, coffee, donuts, muffins, toast bagels, and fruit every morning. Then there was a hot portion of scrambeled eggs, pankakes, french toast and sausage etc. alternated depending on the day. There are alot of restaurants close by and 3 in walking distance. I got dinner to go and enjoyed it on the hotel patio which was quite relaxing. I also took advantage of the walking trail around the lake behind the hotel. I never made it to the Mall but there was a large one across the street. I would definitely stay here again.

• Liked — The Convenience of Internet Access and A Full Breakfast on Site
  • Disliked — Hearing cars on the interstate when I was outside. I could not hear them inside though.
  • Tips/Secrets — Enjoy!
  • Stayed September 2006, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Pawleys Island, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2006

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for just one night but would have gladly stayed longer had the circumstances allowed. This Hampton Inn is exceptionally well-maintained. The room was large and very clean. The bed was new and the linens were very nice.

The grounds are quite attractive with walking trails around a small lake and to a nearby mall. The outdoor seating area provided a comfortable and pleasant area to relax and enjoy the weather.

We would definitely stay here again!

• Liked — Very attractive grounds for a chain
  • Stayed September 2006, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Charlotte, NC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2006

I'm sure these guys were pretty overwhelmed with all the crazy golf hackers staying here during the '06 Masters, but they handled it like pros. I stayed 3 nights here and commuted to Augusta each day to help host guests at our corporate facility. Everyone at this Hampton was prepared, very upbeat and friendly, and very helpful each day. It's nice to smell cookies when you walk in the door. There's always fruit set out too, which I really appreciate. They even made sure I got my favorite pillow back after I'd inadvertently left it behind then called whining about it. The workout facility was very nice and the pool looked clean, but unfortunately the weather was too cool for swimming. The neighborhood ducks enjoyed it, though. Room and bathroom - clean and just fine. I liked it here, and will probably stay here again next April.

Stayed April 2006
Hilton Head, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2006

We were in Columbia In June for a sports event and had hoped to book here but they were full, so we ended up at another hotel ( LaQuinta in another part of town...yuk!) but after first night at LaQuinta, went in search for this Hampton in hopes they now had a room...YEA!! they did..so we immediately booked for the rest of our stay. Hotel is not a super new one, but is very very well kept and has that resort high class feel when you walk inside. Very nice lobby with English Pub feel ( even has a British red phone box!), overlooking pool. The smell of fresh baked cookies is very inviting too. Front desk staff is very professional and friendly. Went up to room via sparkling clean elevator. Hallways very clean...it really feels like a resort hotel. Our room had a HUGE king bed with great new Hampton mattress and triple sheeted and fresh white cover on the fluffy duvet ( not down though). Lots of pillows..both feather & non-feather. New sofa...good lighting...Bathroom was immaculate, even though it does have solid surface counters and not the new granite that many new hotels are offering, but everything was clean , clean clean....felt like a squeaky clean Swiss hotel. The entire time we were there, we saw housekeeping staff cleaning everything....it was tip top!
While we were there, each evening we borrowed the bikes they have and rode around the lake. What a nice gesture...What a beautiful setting! It could not have been nicer. Hotel is located in a busy area but is tucked away from the busy street and cycling around the lake you would think you were at a resort...very peaceful, with people walking, and ducks and kids fishing...very nice!
We had to use the grab'ngo breakfast each morning, but the breakfast buffet looked very nice.
They also have a public computer off the lobby if you don't bring your own.
We hated to leave this hotel and would actually consider going there for a weekend get-a-way...it was that nice! We paid $95. AAA rate and can honestly say, we have stayed at 5-star hotels that cost more than twice that amount and that have not been any nicer.
Can't wait to go back!!

Stayed June 2006
columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2006

This is a beautiful hotel!!!!! We travel alot and sometimes are required to stay in Columbia for work! I will not go anywhere else except to this Hampton Inn!!!

I love it for many reasons! It is absolutely gorgeous! It has a lake behind it that makes my stay very relaxing. I like to run around the track on the lake! There is the best mall across the street from the hotel! It has alot of nice shops!

The hotel makes me feel safe as a female traveler. It has rooms that are inside the hotel and that is nice. The staff is extremely friendly and knows me everytime that I go there. They are so friendly and accommodating.

I cannot say enough how much I love the new beds. This hotel has the best beds I have ever slept in, including my own. The pictures on their website are old. They told me they are working on getting new ones taken of the hotel. They said they renovated the hotel and finished at the early part of this year.

It is extremely beautiful and very safe. I love it and wont stay anywhere else!

• Stayed May 2006, traveled on business

Been to Hampton Inn Columbia I-26/Harbison Blvd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn Columbia I-26/Harbison Blvd.

Address: 101 Woodcross Drive, Columbia, SC 29212
Location: United States > South Carolina > Columbia
#1 Romantic Hotel in Columbia
#3 Family Hotel in Columbia
#3 Business Hotel in Columbia
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn Columbia I-26/Harbison Blvd. 2.5*
Enjoy the great outdoors close to the Hampton Inn on the Lake at Harbison hotel in Columbia, SC. Request a free bicycle and helmet, and ride the paved trail along Lake Harbison adjacent to our hotel. Our pet loving families enjoy the short walk around the lake. We offer comfy and convenient accommodation for guests attending a conference at the Columbia Conference Center only 2 miles away. Walk to Columbiana Center Mall, Columbia's largest shopping district, and dine in one of our many restaurant options. Admire nature at Harbison State Forest, or take the family to Frankie’s Fun Park, just a mile away. Still need more? We're just minutes from the Historic Columbia Downtown District home of the USC Carolina Gamecocks, multiple state museums, sail on Lake Murray or take short drive to Historic Newberry. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Columbia I-26/Harbison Blvd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn On The Lake At Harbison Hotel Columbia
Hampton Inn Columbia
Columbia Hampton Inn
Hampton Inn Harbison Blvd

If you own or manage Hampton Inn Columbia I-26/Harbison Blvd., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.