We stayed At this Hampton on Oct.19-it is clean, staff is wonderful, our room was great with new carpeting, and the walking track around the lake is a huge plus for those of us who want some exercise. However, the hotel has 5 smoking rooms on the 2nd floor; we were on the 5th floor, but the stale smoke odor came through the air-conditioning vents, and was very obvious. Lest you think I am reformed smoker, I'm not- still smoke occasionally and love each cigarette, but I do not want stale smoke odor in my bedroom or luggage. Sorry, this hotel should not have the best rating in Columbia.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the great outdoors close to the Hampton Inn on the Lake at Harbison hotel in Columbia, SC. Request a free bicycle and helmet, and ride the paved trail along Lake Harbison adjacent to our hotel. Our pet loving families enjoy the short walk around the lake. We offer comfy and convenient accommodation for guests attending a conference at the Columbia Conference Center only 2 miles away. Walk to Columbiana Center Mall, Columbia's largest shopping district, and dine in one of our many restaurant options. Admire nature at Harbison State Forest, or take the family to Frankie’s Fun Park, just a mile away. Still need more? We're just minutes from the Historic Columbia Downtown District home of the USC Carolina Gamecocks, multiple state museums, sail on Lake Murray or take short drive to Historic Newberry. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Columbia I-26/Harbison Blvd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn On The Lake At Harbison Hotel Columbia
- Hampton Inn Columbia
- Columbia Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Harbison Blvd