“Great Hotel, Great Area” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Columbia I-26/Harbison Blvd.

You added Hampton Inn Columbia I-26/Harbison Blvd. to your Saves list
Hampton Inn Columbia I-26/Harbison Blvd.
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   101 Woodcross Drive, Columbia, SC 29212   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save 15%
Ranked #2 of 93 Hotels in Columbia
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Brookfield, Wisconsin
“Great Hotel, Great Area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2011

We stayed here on our way to Myrtle Beach, SC. It was a great Hampton Inn. Great breakfast, the rooms were very comfortable. (I even slept on the pullout couch and got a great night's sleep.) Its right off the expressway and located very close to a few restaurants and a WalMart is right across the street.

I used the fitness center which was very nice and overlooks the outdoor pool. It would have been nice to have a hottub, but oh well. There is also a lake that you can walk around off the back of the hotel, which we did before we took off the next morning. Lots of wildlife to look at. Its a .65 mile walk all the way around. The staff was very nice and accommodating. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
MellisaAyer, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Columbia I-26/Harbison Blvd., responded to this review, June 1, 2011
Dear Kger215 from Brookfiled, Wisconsin,

Thank you very much for your kind review, it means a lot to our staff having you share your experience. We would love the opportunity to be your “home” destination every time!! By the end of the year our fitness center will be completely different with all new equipment so you’ll have to come back and check it out!! If you care become a fan of our Facebook page so you will be up to date on all the upcoming changes!! Again, we appreciate you & your family choosing to stay with us on your travels. See you next time!

Hospitably,

Mellisa P. Ayer
Director of Sales

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2011

This hotel is very well run. It is clean and neat. Great view of the Lake. A very nice place to hike outside. Lots of shopping and a very good selection of restauants nearby.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the lake
  • Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
Dear 614marks from Columbus, OH

We appreciate your time and sharing your experience at our hotel. I am glad to hear you enjoyed the hotel, accommodations and location. The lake view rooms are my favorite too & I invite you to visit us again soon!! We have already begun our renovations and have more to come so you’ll have to come back and check it out!! One can never have enough fans so take a minute to visit our Facebook page & we’ll keep you up to date on all the new projects!! Thanks so much again for choosing to stay with us during your travels and we hope to have the pleasure again soon!

Hospitably,

Mellisa P. Ayer
Director of Sales
Pickens, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2011

After spending several hours helping my son move, I was on the road much later than expected and decided I needed to stop for a few hours of sleep. I was 100% unprepared to stay overnight. The young lady at check-in gave me everything I needed to enjoy as normal a night as possible, i.e. toothpaste, comb, deodorant, etc. as well as a snack & drink. She was exceptionally kind and helpful to someone who was extremely tired. She exceeded all expectations and represented Hampton Inns extremely well!!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled solo
Rock Hill, SC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2011

My husband and I just completed a stay at this Hampton Inn for the New Year's weekend. The stay was great from beginning to end. The staff was extremely friendly and accommodating. Upon check-in on New Year's eve, my husband and I were discussing our dining options in the area. The staff member gave us a list of area restaurants with directions and even offered to call to find out wait times for a table.

Our room was clean and comfortable. The hotel does serve breakfast, but we opted to sleep in late both mornings while there and didn't get a chance to observe the offerings. The floor we stayed on (4th floor) was very quiet. The only noise we heard the whole weekend was when housekeeping knocked on a couple of doors later in the mornings.

The hotel is situated in a good location right off of interstate 26. There are multiple restaurant and retail destinations in close proximity. There is something for everyone.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
Huntsville, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2010

We really enjoyed our one night at the Hampton Inn--Harbison Road. We stayed at the Holiday Inn Express on the other side of the interstate on our way through the first time and only stayed the one night at the Hampton Inn as a mid-point to the airport in Charlotte. If we'd known how nice the Hampton Inn was we would have switched our stay. It was a nice clean room with quiet floors. The staff was unbelievably attentive (but not in a pushy way) and the lobby/breakfast area was well decorated and comfortable.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
Georgetown, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2010

They couldn't find my reservations at first, but I think she was a new clerk. She retreived the manager and everything was fixed. I did not receive my receipt under my door as normal, so I went to the front desk to check out and she asked if I had gotten my receipt under my door, & I replied no. She said no problem and printed me one. Hotel employees were friendly, breakfast was good, room very clean. A great experience as expected.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2010

My stay there was simple. Get some good sleep while on a road trip. It was perfectly located right off of I26. Room was really clean and service was good.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Hampton Inn Columbia I-26/Harbison Blvd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn Columbia I-26/Harbison Blvd.

Address: 101 Woodcross Drive, Columbia, SC 29212
Location: United States > South Carolina > Columbia
#1 Romantic Hotel in Columbia
#2 Business Hotel in Columbia
#3 Family Hotel in Columbia
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn Columbia I-26/Harbison Blvd. 2.5*
Enjoy the great outdoors close to the Hampton Inn on the Lake at Harbison hotel in Columbia, SC. Request a free bicycle and helmet, and ride the paved trail along Lake Harbison adjacent to our hotel. Our pet loving families enjoy the short walk around the lake. We offer comfy and convenient accommodation for guests attending a conference at the Columbia Conference Center only 2 miles away. Walk to Columbiana Center Mall, Columbia's largest shopping district, and dine in one of our many restaurant options. Admire nature at Harbison State Forest, or take the family to Frankie’s Fun Park, just a mile away. Still need more? We're just minutes from the Historic Columbia Downtown District home of the USC Carolina Gamecocks, multiple state museums, sail on Lake Murray or take short drive to Historic Newberry. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Columbia I-26/Harbison Blvd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn On The Lake At Harbison Hotel Columbia
Hampton Inn Columbia
Columbia Hampton Inn
Hampton Inn Harbison Blvd

If you own or manage Hampton Inn Columbia I-26/Harbison Blvd., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.