“Amazing!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sleep Inn Columbia

You added Sleep Inn Columbia to your Saves list
Sleep Inn Columbia
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1901 Rockland Rd, I-20 / Bush River Rd, Columbia, SC 29210   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #33 of 93 Hotels in Columbia
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
“Amazing!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

The breakfast here was absolutely amazing and the staff was nice. The rooms were very clean and housekeepers were also nice. If I come to Columbia again, this is the place I will be staying at. Everyone was warming and I felt like I was at home.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012 via mobile

We came into Columbia late and had a mix up with our room. The manager and staff were so caring they fixed our problem right on the spot. The staff really care about giving excellent service and the rooms are cozy with LG flat screens. Sleep in is a great place to stay if you're coming to visit in Columbia.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012 via mobile

This was my second time staying at this exquisite property and it was great once again. I see the renovation happening in the lobby and it looks great. The breakfast was great, they had a variety of hot items such as omlettes, sausage, gravy, and bacon!

2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012 via mobile

Traveling through with my family, we stopped here late one evening to get some rest. I stay at a lot of hotels some nicer than others and rarely feel uneasy, like I did here. The lobby looked run down as did the halls and rooms. Whoever said "recently updated" surely had to be mistaken. I have stayed in many hotels at the same rate which were much, much nicer than this. We went to the room and it just was not very clean looking, dingy. I went back down to the car for a few items and was solicited by a prostitute in the elevator which further supported my view of the rooms cleanliness and this hotels location. If you like strip clubs, adult video stores and run down mechanic shops then perhaps this is the part of town you want to be in, but not for me and my family. After dead bolting the door and explaining to my children that the noises coming from a room not too far away was people wrestling, we got some much needed sleep. We got up and had some medeoker breakfast and left as soon as possible. Please don't be deceived by other reviews of this hotel, as I was.

Medina, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

on a summer vacation from ohio to hilton head, we drove 9 hours and stayed here at this Sleep Inn after reading other reviews. Entire hotel was immaculate, all employees including cleaning crew was very friendly. We had 2 rooms and both were above average for just 2 queen beds in each. We will definitley stay here again when heading back to hilton head. We are choice priveleges members so we stayed here for free using points but I would gladly pay to stay here. the breakfast was hot and ample and re-stocked frequently.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Upstate SC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2012

This hotel is in a great location and the rooms are updated and clean. I have stayed at this hotel for many years and highly recommend it. The manager and staff are wonderful and the price is affordable. Great for business travelers as well as families. Love the breakfast too!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
San Jose, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

I like this place a lot. Stayed here few times and always enjoyed. It's nice, neat and clean place and not expensive at all.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business

Been to Sleep Inn Columbia? Share your experiences!