“Satisfaction Everytime” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 33 Restaurants in Clinton
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Takeout
Description: At FATZ, we serve your favorite American fare with a delicious twist. From steaks to seafood, treat your taste buds to the flavors of FATZ. FATZ is committed to the highest standards of fresh quality food preparation with the finest of ingredients.
Newberry, South Carolina
“Satisfaction Everytime”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

My husband and I love coming here as a couple and we love bringing our teenage boys. Everyone always finds something they like and the food is very good. A nice pleasant atmosphere and the wait staff are always very professional and attentive. My husband and I just recently ate here as a couple and it was a nice dinner where we enjoyed the meal and Ginger, our waitress was very attentive to us even though she had her hands full with a large family at several tables making lots of noise, mess and were very demanding. She never made us wait for anything and each time she came over she was very pleasant. It is always a treat whenever we visit and they always make us feel at home when we ask for something by responding, "It is my pleasure".

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Always A Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

My husband and I eat here a lot. We always have a wonderful experience. The atmosphere it's great, the food is delicious and the staff is professional and attentive.

Silver Spring, Maryland
“Very good!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

My wife and I stopped by and although had to wait for the Sunday church crowd, it was very good and a good value for the money.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
ATL
“Surprisingly good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Ok, I admit with a name like Fatz and predominantly rural interstate locations I have avoided these places. But when I had to overnight in Clinton to see a remote prospect this was too convenient; walk across the Hampton Inn parking lot. Fatz has a hostess and bar. The menu is better than Applebees and I like the layout of a separate bar and dining room. The hostess, server and bar tender were all very nice and attentive. I had a shrimp skewers on a bed of rice and really enjoyed it. The bread was also very tasty. If you want to have a good meal, drink this is an ideal place to go.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Campbell County, Kentucky
“Excellent food, nice service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

This is an Applebees/O'Charlie's style place. But the food is much better than either of these (not that these are bad, this is just much better). Our server was delightful. The manager even came to our table had had a long, friendly conversation. The prices were very reasonable. Don't miss this place. It is next to the Hampton Inn.

Visited May 2014