“Girl Trip” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Interstate/Presbyterian College

You added Days Inn Interstate/Presbyterian College to your Saves list
Days Inn Interstate/Presbyterian College
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   12374 Highway 56 North, Interstate 26 and Highway 56, Clinton, SC 29325   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Clinton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Bridgeport, West Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

My family of 5 and I arrived at the hotel at around 2am and the lady couldnt find my reservation bc it was booked through expedia and expedia puts in their info, not the consumers. We were told there was no hot water (we booked weeks in advance, they couldve let us know). Every hotel within 60 miles was booked so we had no alternative but to stay. I had requested a crib when booking and was told when we arrived that they didn't have one. If i wouldve known this, i wouldve brought a pack and play, instead I stayed up all night watching over my baby to ensure she didnt fall off of the bed while she slept. The first room they put us in was filthy, trash on floor, bed unmade. We finally got a "clean" room an hour after we arrived. We were told the pool was open, and it was still closed (the pool was the whole reason i booked this particular hotel) The "gym" is now a storage facility. At breakfast, the milk was warm as was the yogurt and there was not enough of one thing for my entire family to have. I requested to speak to a manager who told me that they did have a crib which i recieved the next night (my husband had to bring it up the steps and put it in the room bc the lady at the front desk would not). The crib required cleaning before i could even stick the baby in there. Why did the manager know there was a crib but no one else on the staff did? As I was voicing my concerns, the manager cut me off and said you can have a night free. Very rude. Also, I went to the front desk to get towels the next morning and the lady said "what happened to the ones that were in your room?" WE USED THEM THE DAY BEFORE!!! She also pulled up my room number and stated that i had been checked out that morning so i couldnt have towels. The lady who checked us in the filthy room must of checked us out of that room when putting us in the new one and then didnt record it! I had to call expedia myself bc the lady at the front desk would not take my info for her to call expedia to confirm i had booked 2 days, even after showing her my reciept. THIS IS THE WORST EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD!!!!!!!!!! And for the manager just to cut me off in mid conversation instead of hearing what i had to say is entirely unacceptable. Even though I did get one night free (which i again had to call Expedia to get my money back), I still paid $68 for the other night! $68 for a minimal breakfast, dirty room (the floor was literally so filthy that it left dirt on our clothing/feet) and NO HOT WATER!!!!!!!!!!! We travel for business every other weekend and this has never happpened

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Barbourville
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

We stayed here for one night on our way to Charleston sc. The hotel itself needed some updating.The room was clean and we had no problems until morning when we were told the hot water heater had went out. The only thing they could offer us was to go across the street to quality inn to shower.We were not very happy.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Saginaw, Michigan, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

We stayed at this hotel during our trip to Florida. I would never stay here again. First room we had the toilet was completely broke. Housekeeping should have been aware of this when they cleaned the room. We were put in another room, A/C was way too noisy all night. The shower wasn't working properly, had a very hard time getting the shower to shut off, the toilet would not flush everytime and then when it did it never stopped. The staff was not friendly as a front desk person should be at check in.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Been to Days Inn Interstate/Presbyterian College? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Interstate/Presbyterian College

Address: 12374 Highway 56 North, Interstate 26 and Highway 56, Clinton, SC 29325
Location: United States > South Carolina > Clinton
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Clinton
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Interstate/Presbyterian College 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Wyndham, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Days Inn Interstate/Presbyterian College reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Clinton
Clinton Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Interstate/Presbyterian College, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.