“My frequent stays at Holiday Inn Express Clemson” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Clemson - Univ Area

You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Clemson - Univ Area to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Clemson - Univ Area
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1381 Tiger Boulevard, Clemson, SC 29631   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Clemson
Raleigh, North Carolina
“My frequent stays at Holiday Inn Express Clemson”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2011

I have stayed at this hotel weekly for months working in the area. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. They have made me feel welcome. Derek, Mark and Candice have always greeted me with a smile and call me by name. My room is ready when I arrive. The hotel is clean and quiet. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone, family with children or a business engagement short stay or long. You will not be disappointed!!!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
hixclemson, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Clemson - Univ Area, responded to this review, December 8, 2011
Thank you so much for your kind review! We appreciate you taking the time to compliment our service & staff. On behalf of the Holiday Inn Express & Suites staff, thank you for your loyalty and for making us your home away from home.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Birmingham, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2011

The staff is freindly and always goes out of their way to ensure your stay is enjoyable and all your needs are met. I travel extensively and never receive better service than I receive at the Holiday Inn Express in Clemson. The cost of the rooms are an excellane value for the business traveler.

Room Tip: Hotel offers suites with sofas, 2 tvs, and wet bars to help make your stay more comfortable.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to complete this awesome review! On behalf on the Holiday Inn Express & Suites staff, we appreciate your loyalty to our hotel. We hope to see you again soon!
Dover, NH
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2011

My husband & I stayed 3 nights because we were looking at potential retirement property in the area. It was very close to Clemson campus (w/in driving distance). It appeared to be weekend move in time too. The hotel was clean & comfortable (a few touch ups on the wall). I even tracked the maid down to see how they remove water stains off the glass shower. I liked that our room just had a walk in shower instead of a tub. We were placed on the 1st floor which worried me about noise level, but that was never a problem (altho someone pulled a prank & knocked on our door very early, but no fault of the hotel.)
I do have to commend the staff. They went above & beyond the call of duty. Late at night I was on the PC trying to download pictures & needed to install Adobe, but needed an adminstrators password & the gentleman at the desk called someone at home to get the correct password so I could access my site. Plus the young girl when we arrived was also as helpful! Definitely would stay there again.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
hixclemson, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Clemson - Univ Area, responded to this review, November 28, 2011
On behalf of our staff at the Holiday Inn Express in Clemson, SC we would like to thank you for your kind review. It was a pleasure having you stay with us, and we look forward to seeing you again!
Spring Hill, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2011

We have been traveling a great deal in the last year for baseball. While doing so, we have had the opportunity to stay at many different lodging facilities. Your establishment was far and away the best. The customer service was phenomenal. The folks working there went out of their way to make us feel welcome. Personally, I felt as if I was with family, not in a hotel. I will recommend your hotel to everyone near the area.
Truly a breath of fresh air in a world where everyone claims to provide customer service, but does not. Your staff goes above and beyond.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
Thank you so much for your review. We truly do appreciate your kind words. It was a pleasure having you stay with us, and we look forward to seeing you again!
Shelby, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2011

We stayed at this hotel over 4 months due to my husbands work and had a great experience the whole time. I don't have any complaints. The service by front desk was always friendly and always willing to answer questions. The housekeeping staff was always polite and willing to do anything to help our stay. It is a clean hotel with a great atmosphere.

Room Tip: We stayed by the elevator and never heard it the whole time
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your kind review. On behalf of the staff at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites, I can tell you that it was a pleasure having you and your family stay with us! Thank you once again for taking the time to fill out this review, and we hope to see you and your family again soon!
Barwnell
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2011

This was a trip for a church youth choir tour. There were 17 students from ages 13 to 18 with 5 adults. It was a wonderful experience. The service was amazing, and the breakfast was fabulous. I really enjoyed talking with the breakfast lady in the mornings. Everyone bent over backwards to help and to make sure our stay was comfortable and homey. Thank you so much for such a fantastic stay. I am sure when we are back in the area we will be staying with you.

Room Tip: All rooms are amazing!
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
Thank you for your awesome review! We hope that your travels will bring you and your youth choir back again soon!
Pottsboro, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2011

The staff at this facility are extremely friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend this locaiton if you are planning a stay in Upstate South Carolina.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
Thank you for your kind review and your business! We hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Clemson - Univ Area? Share your experiences!