“Get ready for the time of your life!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Skydive Carolina!

Skydive Carolina!
1903 King Air Drive, Chester, SC 29706
(803) 581-5867
Website
Improve this listing
Columbia, South Carolina
8 attraction reviews
“Get ready for the time of your life!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

My first skydiving experience was November 10. My second was 20 days later. Now I think I'm done with tandem and moving on to AFF to get my license. The instructors here are excellent. Very professional. I always felt that safety was their number 1 concern. On my second jump the instructor even gave me the altimeter and let me open the chute. Also taught me some hand signals and a little about how to fly my body. Love this place!

Charleston, South Carolina
5 attraction reviews
“Cool”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

This place is well run, we did our first tandem jump there. the staff put you at ease and explain everything. The wait wasn't too long, and the skydive itself was a lot of fun. If you want to try a tandem jump you can't go wrong with this place.

Visited October 2011
Greenville, South Carolina
5 attraction reviews
“Awesome Place to Skydive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

I decided to chose Skydive Carolina for my second jump for a few reasons. Most importantly, they are a large DZ, and are members of the USPA. I was impressed at the size and cleanliness of the grounds. We checked in and were sent to watch the 30 minute liability/safety video, and after the video we were free to do what we wanted until they called our names for the next load. About an hour later our names were called and we suited up in some nice jump suits. We did our interviews and went over some last minute exit procedures with our Tandem Instructors. The flight up to altitude was a warm sweaty experience as it was 90+ degrees and in a full jump suit. Then came the fun part: 14,000 feet up you can feel the blast of 40 degree temperatures instantly cool you off. I was the last to exit the plane and it felt so good freefalling again. Freefall lasted approximately a minute, then the parachute inflated and it was a relaxing five minute flight back down. The view was breathtaking as it was a partly cloudy day.

The staff was excellent and very friendly from beginning to end. There is a lake near the entrance to the facility for those who may not plan on jumping or if you just want to take in some extra scenery during your visit.

Visited August 2012
London
7 attraction reviews
“Excellent DZ for first timers and experienced skydivers alike”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

I have visited Skydive Carolina on 3 occasions and have never been disappointed.
The staff are extremely friendly and always make you feel welcome.

The tandem instructors will always out you at ease if this is your first skydive and their equipment is extremely well maintained, as you would expect from a high risk sport.

If you are looking for a attraction away from the norm, then you can't go wrong with a tandem skydive.

As a gift, bachelor / hen party entertainment or just to say you've done it, it's an experience that you will never forget.

Visited June 2012
Cayce, SC
“Fantastic Leap of Faith”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012

This was my 1st skydive, so I went tandem.The staff was very professional, and made you very much at ease. They explained every aspect of the jump, and by the time that we left the plane, we free-fell foe approximately 55 seconds, then the chute opens and you realize just how beautiful the surrounding area is. EVERYONE should do this, at least one time in thier life. It was a mind blowing experience.

Visited April 2012