A work trip took me to Charleston this week and one of my local clients recommended that I stay at the Town and Country Inn and Suites during this latest trip. I had seen this hotel in passing and had heard that the lunch buffet there was a local favorite but had always stayed nearby.
I was truly impressed with the hotel - the guestrooms were very nicely done - brand new, sleek and modern. Mine was a kitchen suite - an upgrade provided to me at a discounted price (much appreciated) due to no availability of what they call contemporary kings - so it was spacious. There were two queen beds with lofty white duvets (plush). Kitchen had microwave, large refridge, sink, counter space and cabinets. Guest reception service was friendly. Great internet service (free) and ample desk area allowed me to conduct business. Large flat screen.
$15 voucher per day for food - I stayed two days and used one for breakfast and one for dinner in the restaurant because I was eating breakfast out one day. That was a pleasant offering - not expected. Food was good and service attentive. One night got room service. Note that the voucher does not apply to room service which was explained to me at check in and I was fine with that.
I will stay again for sure. Good rates, voucher a $15 per day plus. New fitness center, beautifully landscaped pool. Close proximity to key areas of town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completed in May 2013 a $12,000,000 total guestroom rebuild!! Guests will be blown away with the level of comfort and attention to detail in new The Town and Country Inn & Suites. Convenient onsite dining featuring locally renowned full service Trotters Restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner in our smoke-free hotel. Enjoy a lush outdoor pool and courtyard, extensive hot breakfast buffet with servers, free wired and wireless internet access and a modern meeting 6,500 square foot meeting facility. Wide variety of room types and suites available to accommodate every need including Family, Luxury, and Extended Stay Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Town & Country Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Town And Country Hotel Charleston
- Town And Country Charleston
- Charleston Country Inn