We only had one night to stay but would've loved to stay longer. Check in and check out were a breeze. The room was beautiful. We had a king sized bed that was extremely comfortable. I have hip problems and my husband has back problems that usually give us a fit when we sleep in any bed other than our own (and somethimes even then!). We both raved about how comfortable the bed was! The room had a flat screen wall mounted TV, a mini fridge, a microwave, and a Keurig with a nice assortment of coffees and teas. The bathroom had a huge walk-in glass shower as well as a tub. All of the linens were very thick, not threadbare like in most hotels. Nice fluffy towels and washcloths, thick sheets, etc. In fact the duvet was almost too thick! We just turned the thermostat down we we got too hot! We will absolutely be staying here on our next trip to Charleston!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completed in May 2013 a $12,000,000 total guestroom rebuild!! Guests will be blown away with the level of comfort and attention to detail in new The Town and Country Inn & Suites. Convenient onsite dining featuring locally renowned full service Trotters Restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner in our smoke-free hotel. Enjoy a lush outdoor pool and courtyard, extensive hot breakfast buffet with servers, free wired and wireless internet access and a modern meeting 6,500 square foot meeting facility. Wide variety of room types and suites available to accommodate every need including Family, Luxury, and Extended Stay Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Tingo so you can book your Town & Country Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Town And Country Hotel Charleston
- Town And Country Charleston
- Charleston Country Inn