This is well outside the 'old town' of Charleston, so you can't walk anywhere interesting and there is no view except of the parking lot. :)
But if you are driving, and are looking for a really nice place to relax/sleep while touring Charleston during the day, this is actually first-rate. Everything is new as of December 2012.
I personally use a hotel as a place to rest up after a hard day of 'tourism', and don't care about the hotel itself as a destination. Fantastic bed, bathroom, bubbly tub, etc., all new.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completed in May 2013 a $12,000,000 total guestroom rebuild!! Guests will be blown away with the level of comfort and attention to detail in new The Town and Country Inn & Suites. Convenient onsite dining featuring locally renowned full service Trotters Restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner in our smoke-free hotel. Enjoy a lush outdoor pool and courtyard, extensive hot breakfast buffet with servers, free wired and wireless internet access and a modern meeting 6,500 square foot meeting facility. Wide variety of room types and suites available to accommodate every need including Family, Luxury, and Extended Stay Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Town & Country Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Town And Country Hotel Charleston
- Town And Country Charleston
- Charleston Country Inn