WOW! Staying in the room I felt like I was at home! The bed was HUGE and so comfortable! The bathrooms were marble & tile, the shower had me feeling I won the lottery! Fresh paint colors instantly gave a calming and meditative feel. When we did leave the room, Trotters Restaurant served excellent southern comfort foods and we enjoyed having a drink at the bar to end the night. The staff was very accomodating & quick to ask how they could help. Overall a great place to stay and enjoy Charleston! I would recommend staying here anytime your in Charleston!
- Also Known As:
- Town And Country Hotel Charleston
- Town And Country Hotel
- Town And Country Charleston
- Charleston Country Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completed in May 2013 a $12,000,000 total guestroom rebuild!! Guests will be blown away with the level of comfort and attention to detail in new The Town and Country Inn & Suites. Convenient onsite dining featuring locally renowned full service Trotters Restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner in our smoke-free hotel. Enjoy a lush outdoor pool and courtyard, extensive hot breakfast buffet with servers, free wired and wireless internet access and a modern meeting 6,500 square foot meeting facility. Wide variety of room types and suites available to accommodate every need including Family, Luxury, and Extended Stay Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Tingo, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Town & Country Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.