“Excellent for the price” 4 of 5 stars

Creekside Lands Inn
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   2545 Savannah Hwy, Charleston, SC 29414   |
Ranked #41 of 54 hotels in Charleston
Gaston, South Carolina, United States
“Excellent for the price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

The location of the hotel was almost perfect! Short drive to any of Charlestons attractions. The hotel itself was wonderful, couldn't ask for a better value. I searched a lot of other motels before deciding on Creekside Lands inn. This motel had the best rates for the location. I'm glad I discovered this little gem, as we will be returning again. I think my favorite part of this hotel is that there was plenty of exploring for my 4 year old, and the scenery is lovely. Free breakfast, clean rooms and comfortable beds. What more can you ask for?

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Deidra S, General Manager at Creekside Lands Inn, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
What more could a GM ask for....great guests, great reviews!!! Thank you so much for your review!! I'm so glad that my hotel was the perfect place for you & the family!!!! Glad that you enjoyed yourself while in Charleston & since you had such a great time...I know you'll be back!!! Take care & come back soon as possible!!!!

237 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Luray, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

We booked this via the web. Wasn't sure what it would be like, but we really enjoyed our stay. We were there for only 1 night, but I definitely recommend this place. The room was nice sized, and clean. We booked 3 rooms for 3 couples. When we got there the rooms were not ready, but we also arrived before 3. We parked one vehicle there and went on into Charleston. Everyone was very nice. The breakfast area was very attractive.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
The first thing I have to say is....love the profile picture!!!! Tarheels!!!! =) Thank you so much for your review!!! Its awesome that everyone in the group had a blast while in Charleston & while being my guests!!! And again, I'm glad that we surprised you!!! Take care, come back anytime you can, & Thank you again!!!!
Sharon, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

I booked this room online and was a little worried about this place based on the reviews. I was pleasantly surprised when I checked in. The front office is nice and inviting, and the people at the desk were friendly and went out of their way to make sure all was well. The grounds were kept up and the dock and pool area was beautiful. The room was great. Bed was comfortable, and I enjoyed the two nights I stayed. I'll definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013
I love it when we surprise our guests!!!! And thank you for being so honest with your words!!!! I love my property & my guests, I love it even more when I get great reviews such as this!!!! Come back anytime....glad you made it safely home!!!! And can't wait til we see you again!!!! Take care!!
Leland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

The location of the hotel was great for our experience. It was nice and comfortable. The location is very relaxing. The pool was very good. Customer service was very good. Our requests for additional towels was acted upon very quickly. The continental breakfast was good.

Room Tip: First floor rooms would be better for anybody with leg problems. No elevator to 2nd floor.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for your review!!! I'm glad that my hotel was comfortable & relaxing for you!!! And thank you for leaving the room tip!!! I know I appreciate reading other guests tips & tricks =) so thank you for helping my future guests!!! Glad you made it safely home & I hope to see you again soon!!! Take care!!!
Clearwater, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

This hotel was definitely worth the price. It was clean, comfortable and quiet. I only stayed one night but it was enjoyable. The pool was nice and clean and the view of the marsh and dock were beautiful. It was in a convenient location right off the interstate with an easy straight 15-20 min drive to the historical district.
Downsides: our refrigerator door was broken and the breakfast bagels were stale (but the rest of breakfast was good)
Tip: there is no elevator, so if you have a second floor room you will need to carry your bags up the stairs.
I enjoyed my stay and would recommend it.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your review!!! I'm glad that you enjoyed yourself here!!! I want to apologize for the fridge door & stale bagels, I've talked to my staff about both issues!!! Maybe next time you'll get to stay a lil longer while in town!!! Take care & come back anytime you can!!!
State Road, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

This was my first trip back since the renovations were complete , They did a great job on those . Our room was clean and smelled wonderful , The Staff was very friendly and helpful . Actually had such a great time we stayed and extra day .The bed was AWESOME very comfortable!! This is the only place I want to stay when we come to Charleston . The location is wonderful , far enough from the hustle and bustle to get some rest but close enough when you want to go downtown , They are very pet friendly which is a must when I pick my hotels. I had no problems getting anything I needed , They have a good selection for Breakfast in the mornings , If I had to offer a suggestion it would be small 2 cup coffee maker in the room ( need my coffee close ..lol ) See you guys next trip

Room Tip: If you have mobility problems get a room first floor close to office (fewer steps)
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Deidra S, General Manager at Creekside Lands Inn, responded to this review, September 2, 2013
Thank you so much for your wonderful review!!! I'm glad that you noticed all the things we've done differently around here!! And I'm super glad that you enjoyed yourself & that the family did as well!!! Take care & as always....I'm nothing without my guests!!! Thank you for being a repeat guest & I can't wait to see you again soon!!! Glad you made it safely home!!! =)
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

The Rooms were clean and comfortable . The Location was great for going into town. The view was especially nice with the pier out over the creek. The staff was really friendly and helpful. There were problems with the ice maker and both broke down when we needed them.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Deidra S, General Manager at Creekside Lands Inn, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Thank you so much for your wonderful review!!! I'm so glad that you enjoyed yourself while you were here!!! And let me apologize for the ice machines, there was an electrical issue with the plug-ins, I wouldn't touch it & the electrician said Good!!! Its all fixed now, with no more issues!!! I do hope you'll be back sooner rather than later.....Thank you again for the review!! I'm glad you made it safely home & I hope y'all take care!!!!

Been to Creekside Lands Inn? Share your experiences!