Did not stay at hotel. We are locals and my cousin decided to bring us here for some late night drinks. Four if us came and the view was fantastic. Lights from the bridge and water view. Great drink prices. Lemon drop martinis were fantastic. We will definitely be back.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Charleston Riverview Hotel
- Holiday Inn Charleston Riverview Hotel Charleston
- Holiday Inn Charleston
- Charleston Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All the beauty, romance and adventure of Historic Charleston, South Carolina are located right outside the front doors of the Holiday Inn Charleston Riverview. On the banks of the Ashley River you are just minutes from Charleston with its many restaurants, shops and historic attractions. If you are looking for a day at the beach three of South Carolinas most beautiful beaches are within 10 minutes of our hotel. Join us in the Harbor View Restaurant and Lounge for spectacular views and authentic Low Country cuisine.The 'Round' Holiday Inn is conveniently situated on Highway 17, with easy access to Charleston's corporate and commercial centers as well as The Citadel, MUSC and the College of Charleston. Experience a Charleston landmark and true southern hospitality at the Holiday Inn Riverview. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Charleston Riverview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.