This was a really nice, clean and comfortable hotel. We loved the restaurant on the top floor. A wee bit costly, but worth it. The view of the river was fantastic. Watching the moon rise was beautiful and in the morning the sun rise was gorgeous. Our room was on the 7th floor. Nothing spectacular, but very comfortable and clean. I totally recommend this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Charleston Riverview Hotel
- Holiday Inn Charleston Riverview Hotel Charleston
- Holiday Inn Charleston
- Charleston Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All the beauty, romance and adventure of Historic Charleston, South Carolina are located right outside the front doors of the Holiday Inn Charleston Riverview. On the banks of the Ashley River you are just minutes from Charleston with its many restaurants, shops and historic attractions. If you are looking for a day at the beach three of South Carolinas most beautiful beaches are within 10 minutes of our hotel. Join us in the Harbor View Restaurant and Lounge for spectacular views and authentic Low Country cuisine.The 'Round' Holiday Inn is conveniently situated on Highway 17, with easy access to Charleston's corporate and commercial centers as well as The Citadel, MUSC and the College of Charleston. Experience a Charleston landmark and true southern hospitality at the Holiday Inn Riverview. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Charleston Riverview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.