This is a wonderful historic site turn into a upscale updated hotel. I was amazed by the architecture and the feel of the civil war era. The rooms give you that feel of a military barracks there are beautiful garden views to boot. The staff is well trained to take care of your every need everyone seems to be at the ready to care of the guest. The location is in the heart of downtown historic distric so everything is within walking distance. The price of the hotel is on the low to moderate end of 100 to 150 per night which includes cook to order breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A historic landmark, within the walls of the original Citadel, the Embassy Suites Historic Charleston is a grand restoration and is well located, adjacent to Marion Square, and walking distance to many major Charleston attractions including the College of Charleston, MUSC, fabulous restaurants and King Street shopping. Enjoy our complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and nightly Manager's reception. We look forward to welcoming you to the Holy City with warm, Southern hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Embassy Suites Charleston - Historic Charleston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Historic Charleston Hotel Charleston
- Embassy Suites Charleston
- Charleston Embassy Suites