Full service suite hotel with an elegant lobby and courtyard which was at one time The Citadel Military College. The valet parking personnel. the bellman,the front desk attendants, the chefs and staff at breakfast were very kind and friendly. The housekeeping staff was very thorough and helpfull. The hotel is accross the street from the visitors center where you can book many different tours or if you prefer the Visitors Center is a trolly stop for three different routes covering the historic , shopping, and residential areas. You will enjoy your time at this suite hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A historic landmark, within the walls of the original Citadel, the Embassy Suites Historic Charleston is a grand restoration and is well located, adjacent to Marion Square, and walking distance to many major Charleston attractions including the College of Charleston, MUSC, fabulous restaurants and King Street shopping. Enjoy our complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and nightly Manager's reception. We look forward to welcoming you to the Holy City with warm, Southern hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Odigeo, Otel, Agoda and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Charleston - Historic Charleston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Historic Charleston Hotel Charleston
- Embassy Suites Charleston
- Charleston Embassy Suites