My wife and I wanted to celebrate our 5th anniversary in Charleston as that is where we spent our honeymoon. We chose the Embassy Suites in order to use Hilton Honors points. What a great choice it was. The staff was outstanding starting with Lee working the front door and extending to everyone else. I highly recommend this location.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Historic Charleston Hotel
- Embassy Suites Historic Charleston Hotel Charleston
- Embassy Suites Charleston
- Charleston Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A historic landmark, within the walls of the original Citadel, the Embassy Suites Historic Charleston is a grand restoration and is well located, adjacent to Marion Square, and walking distance to many major Charleston attractions including the College of Charleston, MUSC, fabulous restaurants and King Street shopping. Enjoy our complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and nightly Manager's reception. We look forward to welcoming you to the Holy City with warm, Southern hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Amex, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Embassy Suites Charleston - Historic Charleston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.