great hotel and location. beds were comfortable. suite living area furniture was a dated and could use upgrading. Our family enjoyed the complimentary breakfast but the dining area was chaotic and cramped during peak breakfast. Perhaps with more staff "hands on deck" during busy times it might go more smoothly. i did not see a manager directing the breakfast staff though the crew that was there seemed to be trying their best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A historic landmark, within the walls of the original Citadel, the Embassy Suites Historic Charleston is a grand restoration and is well located, adjacent to Marion Square, and walking distance to many major Charleston attractions including the College of Charleston, MUSC, fabulous restaurants and King Street shopping. Enjoy our complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and nightly Manager's reception. We look forward to welcoming you to the Holy City with warm, Southern hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Charleston - Historic Charleston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Historic Charleston Hotel Charleston
- Embassy Suites Charleston
- Charleston Embassy Suites