We were pleased with the hotel and surrounding areas. We were celebrating our son's 40th birthday so a suite was a good option. Although the rooms were a little small, we found the property very interesting historically, and well situated to walk or take the free shuttle trolley around the city. Receptionist was friendly and extremely helpful. Breakfast was more than adequate to keep us going until early dinner. We liked Charleston a lot and the hotel made the town even more pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A historic landmark, within the walls of the original Citadel, the Embassy Suites Historic Charleston is a grand restoration and is well located, adjacent to Marion Square, and walking distance to many major Charleston attractions including the College of Charleston, MUSC, fabulous restaurants and King Street shopping. Enjoy our complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and nightly Manager's reception. We look forward to welcoming you to the Holy City with warm, Southern hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Embassy Suites Charleston - Historic Charleston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Historic Charleston Hotel Charleston
- Embassy Suites Charleston
- Charleston Embassy Suites