Have stayed in other hotels in Charleston, and despite the other comments this location is a fairly easy walk from many attractions. Interesting history, and the staff was very accommodating. Rooms could use some sprucing up, but the bed was very comfortable. The bar area is pretty small considering how large the lobby is. Breakfast is your typical fare.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A historic landmark, within the walls of the original Citadel, the Embassy Suites Historic Charleston is a grand restoration and is well located, adjacent to Marion Square, and walking distance to many major Charleston attractions including the College of Charleston, MUSC, fabulous restaurants and King Street shopping. Enjoy our complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and nightly Manager's reception. We look forward to welcoming you to the Holy City with warm, Southern hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Otel, Low Cost Holidays and Odigeo so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Charleston - Historic Charleston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Historic Charleston Hotel Charleston
- Embassy Suites Charleston
- Charleston Embassy Suites