Hotel staff was very friendly, especially the guys working breakfast, and the breakfast is as good or better than any hotel where I have stayed. The location is good - right on Marion Park - easy to walk to and see downtown Charleston. The manger's reception at happy hour was good - never saw the manager, though. My room was clean, and everything worked just fine.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Historic Charleston Hotel Charleston
- Embassy Suites Historic Charleston Hotel
- Embassy Suites Charleston
- Charleston Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A historic landmark, within the walls of the original Citadel, the Embassy Suites Historic Charleston is a grand restoration and is well located, adjacent to Marion Square, and walking distance to many major Charleston attractions including the College of Charleston, MUSC, fabulous restaurants and King Street shopping. Enjoy our complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and nightly Manager's reception. We look forward to welcoming you to the Holy City with warm, Southern hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Hilton Hotels, Venere, Amex, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelsClick, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Embassy Suites Charleston - Historic Charleston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.