My husband and I stayed here for one night to have a "staycation" in Charleston. (We live right over the bridge in Mt Pleasant) Our entire experience was wonderfull and we got to play tourist. The hotel is walking distance from many of the best restaurants in Charleston. We walked around and got appetizers at 4 of them that night and had a blast. The room was perfect for us, small "bedroom" but also a living area with couch, tv and desk. We did use room service for dessert and that was very prompt and delicious too. And the full breakfast the next morning was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A historic landmark, within the walls of the original Citadel, the Embassy Suites Historic Charleston is a grand restoration and is well located, adjacent to Marion Square, and walking distance to many major Charleston attractions including the College of Charleston, MUSC, fabulous restaurants and King Street shopping. Enjoy our complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and nightly Manager's reception. We look forward to welcoming you to the Holy City with warm, Southern hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Charleston - Historic Charleston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Historic Charleston Hotel Charleston
- Embassy Suites Charleston
- Charleston Embassy Suites