My 20 + trip to Charleston, and 6th time to Ansonborough Inn.
What sets this inn apart from other accomodations:
1. Different room configurations including 1-2 bedrooms, suites with living areas, and kitchenettes. This allows many options for couples and children, friends together, etc. On this recent trip, my cousin and I shared a 2 bedroom suite and were able to have separate sleeping spaces for the cost of one room. Kitchen facilities made it easy to buy food at Harris Teeter across the street , and heat or store this in our kitchenette.
2. Continental breakfast- hot stuff, cold stuff, good for you stuff and not so good for you stuff. Endless coffee, fresh juice- all included .
3. Wine and cheese. OK, here it is - I go to Charleston for the Pimento Dip.,orange concoction that it is- nothing covers a cracker better. Add some icy chablis and relax for an hour before dinner and that's 5 o'clock snack time at the Ansonborough Inn. Again-all included.
4.The roof top deck. Lovely to spend the cooling late day and early evening above the city. Just as lovely to spend an afternoon in the sun in this great spot.
Noise- not a huge problem, but some rooms are noisier than others. Check with the front desk if this is an issue for you;I'm sure they'd be helpful
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Ansonborough Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ansonborough Hotel Charleston