“Yum” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #157 of 759 Restaurants in Charleston
Cuisines: Bakery, Coffee Shop, Dessert
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout, Delivery, Late Night, Dessert
Description: Cupcake’s locally-owned bakery churns out innovative concoctions using the finest all-natural ingredients, like real vanilla beans, sweet cream butter, fresh fruit & rich chocolate. We top them with our signature homemade icing, colorful sprinkles, Reese's, Andes candies, chocolate covered almonds, chocolate chips & more. Enjoy one of 9 daily favorites or try one of our 50 seasonal specials!
Fairfax, Virginia
“Yum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

Their cupcakes are delicious. They rotate the flavors on a daily basis so check ahead if you're looking for a certain flavor. We grabbed a half dozen and sat and ate one in the shop. Soooo good. Definitely worth a visit if you're in to boutique cupcakes.

Visited May 2013

Storrs, Connecticut
“Great salted caramel chocolate cupcake”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

A little expensive for a cupcake, but it definitely was worth it. Really one of the best cupcakes I have ever had! Would most certainly recommend it here, and I would most certainly come back.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“Best butterscotch banana cupcake ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Seriously one of the best cupcakes, if not the best, I have ever had. I wish I had eaten it my first day in Charleston rather than my last so I could have gone back and eaten more. I can only imagine what the red velvet might have tasted like - I am assuming red velvet meets heaven meets my mouth. Cupcake is amazing. I love this place and cannot rate it high enough. In NYC terms, it is way better then Magnolia Bakery and is even (slightly) better then Buttercup (which is a huge compliment).

Visited May 2013
Charleston, SC
“Cupcake”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Expensive for one cupcake - but totally yummy. Frosting is rich - and cakes are delicious. There are drinks available in the cooler.

Visited November 2012
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Cuppycakes!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

A nice centrally located store, with different cupcake "menus" each day. We tried the black and white and the raspberry white chocolate ones. Both were very good, though the raspberry one was better (with a real raspberry in it!). This is a nice fun place.

• Visited May 2013