“Sweet Treat!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Coffee Shop, Dessert, Bakeries
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dessert, Delivery, Late Night, Takeout
Description: Cupcake’s locally-owned bakery churns out innovative concoctions using the finest all-natural ingredients, like real vanilla beans, sweet cream butter, fresh fruit & rich chocolate. We top them with our signature homemade icing, colorful sprinkles, Reese's, Andes candies, chocolate covered almonds, chocolate chips & more. Enjoy one of 9 daily favorites or try one of our 50 seasonal specials!
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
“Sweet Treat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

We enjoyed a lunch dessert here at Cupcake - it is a little place with a few tables - definitely adequate to sit and enjoy a cupcake and be on your way...to walk off that delicious goodie! There are standard flavor choices and special flavors baked for each day of the week. I had the salted caramel chocolate and my husband had carrot. I like to eat my cupcakes "sandwich style" but this was hard here because the cake was so moist - a good thing! The cupcakes were fresh and tasty. I have also visited the Mt. Pleasant location and had the French Toast cupcake- very yummy!

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

York, Pennsylvania
“Good treat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

I love baked goods of all sorts so I usually choose to try cupcakes when I travel. These cupcakes were great! One of the best icings I ever tasted and the cake had a good flavor. These do not take the spot of my favorite cupcakes because of their size. I prefer a larger one for that price. But if you are a cake lover, you should try. The vanilla ones were my favorite.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
springfield il
“Yum!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

We went to Cupcake at least 3 times while on our 5 day vacation. They have a big variety, and about half of their menu they make every day and half of the menu varies daily. The cupcakes are on the smaller side, but they are reasonably priced and I didn't feel sick after eating them like I do with the larger cupcakes at other places.

Visited March 2013
St. Marys, Georgia
“The Best Treat to End a Beautiful Day!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

The cupcakes are made fresh daily, and natural ingredients! Our personal favourite is the Almond! Oh my a taste so delightful we could hardly wait for another trip to Charleston, as this is a must stop for all visitors! Last visit there was no Almond, so w tried the daily favs, lemon was bursting with freshness and beyond delightful, carrot (a good choice) and the red velvet was the best red velvet cupcake yet. As one who cooks and bakes with natural ingredients they are a delightful treat, just be sure to take a few to go! Location is ideal as we walked a few miles that day and earned our treats~ a definite thumbs up!

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Edmonton, Canada
“Mmmmm”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

If you have a sweet tooth, this place is a must. The cupcakes are a bit pricey, but worth a try. There is a decent variety everyday. I had the cookies and cream and a simona, both were delicious.

• 5 of 5 stars Food