My wife and I stayed here for 3 nites. Having never been to Charleston before, we weren't sure where to stay to see the historic sites and do the tourist stuff. A friend suggested staying south of Calhoun street, and I found the Best Western online, and felt that they would work. What a great choice. In the middle of everything. Free parking, cheese happy hour, great buffet breakfast for $9.95 each. Quiet rooms, which are very spacious. Skip the balcony type room, as they overlook the parking lot! Not worth any extra $. They have a pool, but it wasn't very warm when we were there, so we didn't use it. We were always greeted with a smile at the front desk, and felt welcomed. Room costs are high in downtown, and this was a good buy, even though it still seems expensive. We'd stay here again if we revisit Charleston. You really need about 5 days to see this beautiful city. Anything less is cutting it short..
- Also Known As:
- Best Western King Charles Hotel Charleston
- Best Western King Charles Hotel
- Best Western Charleston
- Charleston Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The King Charles Inn is ideally located in the heart of Charleston's Historic District. Newly renovated rooms feature hand-crafted furniture, flat screen TVs, IHomes and much more. The King Charles Inn is one of the only hotels in downtown that offers COMPLIMENTARY PARKING! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Amex, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your King Charles Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.