I recently stayed here from Jan 10- Jan 13 2014. The hotel is perfectly situated on Meeting Street and close to City Market, a variety of fine restaurants (good food that won't break the budget) and shopping on King Street. The hotel staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Parking is located on the premises and free of charge. The lot does get full, but I never had a problem parking my vehicle. If your a big coffee drinker like me, there a dunkin donuts directly across the street which was extremely convenient.
I stayed in a traditional queen room, and while it's not extremely big, it was more than adequate for me and my wife. With all there is to do in charleston, you won't want to be spending too much time in the room. The overall hotel is a nice clean piece of property and I did not have any issues during my stay. I would stay here again. Remember location, location, location.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western King Charles Hotel Charleston
- Best Western King Charles Hotel
- Best Western Charleston
- Charleston Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The King Charles Inn is ideally located in the heart of Charleston's Historic District. Newly renovated rooms feature hand-crafted furniture, flat screen TVs, IHomes and much more. The King Charles Inn is one of the only hotels in downtown that offers COMPLIMENTARY PARKING! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Amex, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your King Charles Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.