I loved my previous stay here so I was relieved to find that I could stay here again for a very good price over the Christmas holiday. I am here for three days, visiting my daughter.
Since I am a repeat (read: loyal) customer, I was upgraded to a King Room, with a huge bed and a lot of space, couple of comfy chairs, foot stools and a roomy bathroom.
I was greeted at the curb by an attendant, who waited while I checked in (friendly, friendly staff). He showed me to my room and how to operate the various amenities (safe, heat, etc.) I liked that the remote control for the TV was certified clean.
The bed is beyond comfy; I just sink into it and pillows? Too many to count.
They also have a very nice lounge with a TV screen and fireplace and a business center to print out those boarding passes or use a computer if you didn't bring one.
I'll be back. I hope!
- Also Known As:
- Best Western King Charles Hotel Charleston
- Best Western King Charles Hotel
- Best Western Charleston
- Charleston Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The King Charles Inn is ideally located in the heart of Charleston's Historic District. Newly renovated rooms feature hand-crafted furniture, flat screen TVs, IHomes and much more. The King Charles Inn is one of the only hotels in downtown that offers COMPLIMENTARY PARKING! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, BookIt.com, Amex, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your King Charles Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.