We are just back from Charleston, we were there for a business meeting, and wanted to take in the sights. Last year we stayed at the site in a historic hotel. Nice but we wanted more. Charleston has lots of choices, and parking is a premium like the big cities. The King Charles is very close to the old market, and really is walking distance from almost everything. The rooms are generous, modern bathrooms with space. They have free parking, and a pool if you want it. It is arranged a little odd, but is functional. We slept well without any street noise. Last night we walked to watch the Christmas Boat parade, down East Bay and ate at High Cotton on the way back.
The staff was very nice, everyone offered to help and Monique and Lauren were very helpful at the desk. You would have to look hard to find a better bargain that was this convenient.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western King Charles Hotel
- Best Western King Charles Hotel Charleston
- Best Western Charleston
- Charleston Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The King Charles Inn is ideally located in the heart of Charleston's Historic District. Newly renovated rooms feature hand-crafted furniture, flat screen TVs, IHomes and much more. The King Charles Inn is one of the only hotels in downtown that offers COMPLIMENTARY PARKING! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Amex, Olotels, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Best Western, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your King Charles Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.