Just got back from a two night stay at the King Charles Inn. This was our second time staying here. This hotel is in a great location within walking distance to restaurants. It is pretty close to Market Street. The free parking is a huge bonus, we never even used the car on this trip because we walked everywhere. The room was nice and clean and the beds are comfortable. They now have a keurig in the room. There is also a little tea station outside the dining room. The mini fridge also comes in handy. We never ate breakfast at the hotel or went to the evening reception. I think they also have chocolate chip cookies at night. The King Charles is right around the corner from Jestine's Kitchen. I think they are also about a block from King Street. We did use the free wifi, that is handy to use to look up information about Charleston. I don't think there are any bars within the vicinity of the King Charles so if you had a street view room it may not be as noisy as ones on market street.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western King Charles Hotel
- Best Western King Charles Hotel Charleston
- Best Western Charleston
- Charleston Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN King Charles Inn is ideally located in the heart of Charleston's Historic District. Newly renovated rooms feature hand-crafted furniture, flat screen TVs, IHomes and much more. The King Charles Inn is one of the only hotels in downtown that offers FREE PARKING! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Best Western, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Amex, Olotels, Hotwire, Agoda, Venere, Charlestowne Hotels, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your BEST WESTERN King Charles Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.