“4th of July evening!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Edenton, North Carolina
“4th of July evening!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

My husband, 2 daughters (16 and10) and I spent the 4th of July on the OM. Captain Banff helped to create memories my children will never forget. We spent the late afternoon sailing and the evening watching the fireworks under the Arthur Ravenel Bridge in the Charleston Harbor. He was truly professional and entertained all the questions my daughter's had! I HIGHLY recommend the OM Sailing Charters to all families as well as couples!!

Visited July 2014

3 attraction reviews
“SUCH a BEAUTIFUL Boat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

Banff is an amazing captain and a really great guy to spend a day with on OM.. A 4 hour sail is Highly reccomended..

Visited June 2014
Asheville, North Carolina
“Perfect Sunset Sail!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2014

My husband and I spent the weekend in Charleston and wanted an opportunity to get on the water. We chose OM sailing charters and couldn't have been happier with the experience. Captain Banff is very professional, personable, safe, and fun. It was the perfect relaxed trip we were hoping for. The sunset sail topped off our weekend in Charleston. Looking forward to our next Charleston getaway on the water with OM. Plan to bring our friends & family and charter OM for an entire day!

Visited April 2014