“Bachelorette Fun!” 5 of 5 stars

+1 843-580-3757
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Adventure Event Planning Services. Bachelor Parties | Corporate Team Building | Signature Events We throw "mother-in-law" approved bachelor and bachelorette parties in Charleston, SC. Our corporate team building is sure to get your staff out of the 'bored' room. Have an idea for an event and need help making it happen?
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Bachelorette Fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

Recently, a group of us girls, were in Charleston for a Bachelorette party. We spent Saturday participating in a scavenger hunt by Ben with On Purpose Adventures. Admittedly, I was skeptical of a scavenger hunt, but was pleasantly surprised. We all had a Blast! The whole hunt was well thought out and took us around this great city. The hidden cameraman was an added bonus! Great day with great friends!
Highly recommend and look forward to booking another event with OPA!

Visited February 2014

Wilmington, Delaware
“On Purpose Adventures is a must!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

I recently attended a day long bachelor party hosted by On Purpose Adventures. It was the best day I have had in a long time. Ben was extremely friendly and would bend over backwards to be sure you had a good time and get you anything you need. 100% would recommend to anyone!

Visited February 2014
Lexington, Virginia
“Bachelor Party”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

Visited Charleston for my best friends wedding and decided to give On Purpose Adventures a shot at planning his Bachelor party. We decided to go with the "Blow S*** Up" option which consisted of about 3 hours of shooting various guns and a private range. So how did our party go? All I can say is WOW! Ben hooked everything up from the range, guns, ammo, lunch, targets, and a friendly pet pig! If you want to have a great bachelor party in the Charleston area, you need to give Ben a call ASAP! It could not have been easier and I hope another one of my friends gets married down in Charleston soon so I can book another trip with On Purpose Adventures.

Visited March 2014
Bluffton, South Carolina
“small group adventure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

I had a paintball birthday party through On Purpose Adventures and it was one of the best birthdays I had in awhile. They created special games just for me and my friends that I still talk about and will never forget. I highly recommend doing any type of party through On Purpose Adventures, big group or small group!

Visited May 2013
“Wow!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

On Purpose Adventures organized a well put together team outing for our company. Some employees were reluctant to come and participate and everyone had a great time while learning a lot about themselves and how they work within a team. Will definitely use them again every year!