“Joe Pasta” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Joe Pasta”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

We liked the food & our waiter was very nice. However, the food took a very long time to arrive. The seafood pasta salad was deceiving because I was under the impression I was going to have some greens with it. However I went ahead & ate it.

Visited May 2013

54% Recommend
Port Lavaca, Texas
“Not Worth It”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

We were looking for a new place in Charleston to enjoy happy hour. This place advertises a descent happy hour with 2 for 1 appetizers, $2 beer and house liquor. We ordered scotch on the rocks as we normally do, but what we got was watered down liquor…definitely not a good deal. The food we had was decent for the price, but nothing special. There are lots of better places to go in Charleston.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Decent.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

Didn't go here for pasta. Not even dinner, really. Just stopped in to grab a drink, and an appetizer. Yuengling on draft and calamari was pretty darn good. Not sure how their dinner is, but it smelled pretty awesome in there. Bartender very attentive. Would definitely stop in again when I'm in the area.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Murrells Inlet, South Carolina
“REALLY REALLY BAD”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

My prior scathing review must have been taken down for some reason. This has GOT to be one of the worst experiences I've ever had out at a restaraunt. I mean can you really get pasta THAT WRONG??? My wife and I ordered plain pata with shrimp and pesto on the side. The bread was rubber. We got overcooked rubbery shrimp and overcooked noodles drenched with a jar of pesto. And they brought extra pesto out on the side. WHO DOES THIS??? Needless to say the dish was grose. We had that and a side salad with 2 diet cokes and the bill was 51 dollars with tip!!! For pasta really??? We will never go back even if they offer me free food for a year. I woldn't take anyone; not even Joe Mama there!!!!

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Charleston, South Carolina
“Meets your expectations.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

As a former server/bartender in the downtown area of Charleston, I have visited every restaurant simply for the experience. This place is providing a simple pasta complimented by wonderful homemade sauces. We were pleased with our dishes and their service. The patio seating is rare in the city. Go out for the good experience of Joe Pasta.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere