“Great food and service!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Mondo's Delite

Mondo's Delite
915 Folly Rd, Charleston, SC 29412-3907 (James Island)
+1 843-795-8400
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #67 of 758 Restaurants in Charleston
Cuisines: Italian, Vegetarian, Pasta
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: James Island
“Great food and service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

Great food and service. period. What more can you ask for? The artichoke stuffed with goat cheese and wrapped with prosciutto appetizer was delicious. Our waitress was attentive and offered great recommendations with a smile. We stopped in as we traveled through Charleston and we will be back on our next trip.

• Visited October 2012

Abilene, Texas
“Looks don't do the food justice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

Our valet heard us say we were headed to this area, and recommended this place. When we walked in, it was not as nice as I expected. However, we split a Gorgonzola salad and the special, beef short rib lasagna. It was delicious! I would drive there again. Great meal.

Delafield, Wisconsin
“Great Italian find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

Group of eight, thursday night, best to have reservations as the place is very popular. Great italian food and atmosphere. Had spagetti and meatballs and italian sausage. Grouper special was also outstanding. All eight meals were very good with no complaints.

• Visited August 2012
Atlanta, GA
“Hidden Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

Our 2nd trip to Folly Beach led us to the unassuming Shoppes at Folly Mall and a delicious dinner at Mondo's Delite. Tucked away in the corner of the strip mall, and not visible from the road, it would an easy place to miss, but the quality of the food belies the humble premises. Our party of 5 each had different entrees - eggplant parmesan, salmon piccata, spaghetti and meatballs, chicken parmigiana and the daily salmon special - and every one was excellent! The service was also very good, especially considering the restaurants was filled by 6:30 p.m, and this on a Tuesday night. If you are anywhere nearby, show up early and enjoy a meal at Mondo's!

• Visited July 2012
Summerville, South Carolina
“Pleasantly Surprised”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

My date brought me here for what he described as "great" Italian food. I was a bit skeptical when we drove up, but was quickly proved wrong. I had the Mushroom Ravioli and loved it. The sauce was excellent! I also tried my dates Baked Ziti with Sausage. I was surprised at how much I like his dish also. I am not usually a big fan of sausage, but I loved it. And again, the sauce in this dish was excellent.

To end our great meal my date ordered a Tiramisu Martini for us to split. Amazing!! Great alternative to a "normal" dessert.

I highly recommend this place.

• Visited June 2012