“Great service delicious meal” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Bocci's Italian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #211 of 709 Restaurants in Charleston
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian, Sandwiches, Dessert, Pizza & Pasta
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Cumberland Street
Transit: Carta and Trolley stops are one block south at the corner of Meeting St and Cumberland St.
montreal
“Great service delicious meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

After a great morning walking around Historic Charleston my wife and me came apron this wonderful restaurant. The service was friendly and you felt very welcome. I had the pizza and my wife the Scampi and both very delicious. Price was very reasonable.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Nice italian food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

It was next door to the hotel. Very convenient. The food was good. Not fancy. Get your money's worth here. Good service.

Visited March 2014
Charleston, South Carolina
“Best Italian in Town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

I have been to Bocci's on occasion over the years and always had nothing but stellar service and food. This was the first time we have been back since the new renovations, and the place looks amazing. They updated the decor in a way that compliments the historic building with subtle modern accents. There is a very stunning stainless steel wine/espresso bar when you first walk in that really sets the mood and feel of the place. The baked ziti was the best I have had, and I consider myself quite the connoisseur of Italian fare. If you don't take my word for it; my 3 year old who wants to eat pizza for breakfast lunch and dinner, thought the pizza was "my favorite ever!". Beyond the food and decor, the staff was very friendly and inviting, but not in the creepy way that is over-the-top, but in the way that truly makes your dining experience just that, an experience. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone in town who is looking for great food and atmosphere. For those of you who are locals like myself, check out the new decor, the place looks great!

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Columbus, Ohio
“Typical Italian Fare”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

I wanted to try their spaghetti and meatballs and was disappointed inasmuch as they were rather bland and a bit overdone. My wife had the Shrimp Scampi which was good, save the scallops were a bit overdone. The prices are fair and the portions are large.

Visited February 2014
London, Canada
“Exceeded expectations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

Local recommendations were positive, but suggested other spots were better. We went to Bocci's anyway and once seated, our waitress went out of her way to make sure we enjoyed our meal. The food was excellent and reasonably priced. We thoroughly enjoyed our meal.

Visited February 2014