“AH-MAZING” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Dessert, Bakeries
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dessert, Late Night, Takeout
Description: Located in downtown Charleston, Kaminsky's "most excellent" desserts are prepared fresh each day by our talented pastry chefs with selections changing daily. We encourage you to explore our selection of signature desserts housed in the case at the front door.Relax and enjoy your most excellent selection of dessert with a beverage. In addition to our vast array of specialty coffees, we also offer a full beer, wine and liquor selection.Our signature desserts can be ordered for any special occasion or celebration. We ask that you call our restaurants to reserve your favorite gourmet cake or pie at least 48 hours in advance.
Texas
“AH-MAZING”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2012

This place is super cool all the way around. We had liqueur milkshakes that were so, so yummy. All their desserts were eye popping as well. Nice atmosphere.

Visited January 2012

Mountain View, Arkansas
“Back again for dessert at Kaminsky's”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2012

My wife and I stopped in at Kaminsky's for dessert after a late dinner during a week long conference I attended in Charleston this past August. We discovered Kaminsky's on our first trip to Charleston fifteen years ago and came back again three years ago. They have a good assortment of desserts in the display case at the front entrance. We shared the chocolate cake because my wife is a chocolate lover and I like it but not as much as she does. We have enjoyed the desserts on each of our stops and have found them all delicious. Kaminsky's is a must stop for us on our visits to Charleston.

• Visited August 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Marlton, New Jersey
“Too much hype”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2012

It was okay. I ordered their famous milkshake and it was not all that great. Very thick and seemed to be made with custard. O wanted a black and white and they may have put one pump of chocolate in. I do have to admit the brownie sundae looked good.

• Visited January 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Virginia
“Great after-dinner hangout”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2012

We always stop at Kaminsky's when we're in Charleston. I'd get there early because the tables fill up fast - they do have a waiting list for tables and you can ogle all of the desserts in the cooler up front while you're waiting. I always get the Tollhouse pie with ice cream and my husband almost always gets the bourbon pecan pie - but we've tried many of their desserts and I can't recall any that disappointed. Servers are generally friendly and efficient. Drink menu is plentiful and fun. Tables are very close together so prepare to get cozy. Decor is dark and again, cozy.

• Visited November 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Melbourne, Florida
“Great late night place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2012

My wife and Istopped here late after dinner at SNOB. Had Cafe Au Lait and Coconut Creme pie. Pie and coffee very good, good service

• 5 of 5 stars Food