“Delicious Sandwiches” 5 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Doe's Pita Plus
334 E Bay St Ste F, Charleston, SC 29401-1592 (Downtown)
(843) 577-3179
Neighborhood: Downtown
Fairfax, Virginia
“Delicious Sandwiches”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

I was recommended to go to Doe's Pita Plus while in Charleston, SC. This eatery is in a house just off of I-526, don't be fooled by the exterior. It's whats inside that counts. All I have to say is that it was fantastic food for a very reasonable price. I ordered the Kibbee Pita, my co-workers ordered the turkey with cranberry and chicken pitas. They were filling and tasted great!

• Visited June 2012

Franklin, KY
“Doe's is a Charleston treasure!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2010

My wife and I usually make at least one trip to Charleston every year. We are vegetarians, and before we discovered Doe's, we had a very hard time eating in Charleston. We always make at least 2 to 3 trips to Doe's during our stays. Everything is always perfectly fresh. The pitas are large and flavorful. Doe's always has at least two veggie soups, and each one we have tried has been great. We would recommend Doe's to any visitor or local.

New Hampshire
“It's all about the fresh flavor!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2010

Everything at Doe's is fresh and truly home made, but I am absolutely hooked on the Turkey Cranberry Pita! It's better than Thanksgiving...and you can have it every day of the year! I don't know what it is about that combination of freshly cooked real turkey, sweet and tangy cranberry sauce and crisp lettuce that is so compelling, but I really could eat it every day! My other favorites are the baked-not-fried falafel and the perfect houmous--just the right consistency and the right amount of garlic! The service is great and Doe, herself, is in the kitchen preparing your food to order. Personalized service is key to a friendly and delicious experience at Doe's Pita Plus!!

Fortson, GA
“Really good, fresh and healthy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2009

Great hummus, pita bread, sandwiches and more. Try the pita chips. They are delish.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Natchitoches, Louisiana
“Wonderful stuffed pita!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2009

This is the place to go for a nice lunch before your boat cruise or tackling the aquarium. They have vegetarian dishes and meat options. The manager or owner will take the time and have you try a bit of this and that to make sure you are happy with what you order. The chicken salads are wonderful and so is the curried chicken pita and when you throw kibee into the mix, now you have a hard decision to make! The wrapped/stuffed grape leaves are quite good too, we preferred the kind with meat. This is the perfect place to go and get food for a picnic on the docks while you wait for the boats to go by. Don’t stop at the commercialized delis, get something different, something better, and get more for your money with out that noisy cafeteria style setting delis in the area seem to offer. I would definitely go back if I am ever in that neck of the woods again.

• 4 of 5 stars Food