“Enjoyed our visit.” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Enjoyed our visit.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

My husband and I stopped in mid-afternoon for a beer. Sat at the bar and had a nice chat with the owner, who made great brew suggestions for the both of us. The appetizer we shared was very tasty.

Visited October 2013

Dearborn Heights, Michigan
“Great place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

No kids menu, but staff were very accommodating in making a kids meal for our daughter. Burgers were excellent! Would definitely visit again.

Visited August 2013
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Was having a great time until.......”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

My husband and I went in and got a very nice, friendly reception from the bartender. We ordered a drink and enjoyed it while looking around. It was a small but friendly crowd. We asked for menus and was about to order when we both went to the bathroom. They were both disgusting. Dirt everywhere....floors were nasty. Sinks were nasty. Seems as though they have not been properly cleaned in months. Yes, months. Needless to say it made us wonder about their kitchen. So....we asked for the check and left. Nasty!!! It's too bad, because they have a nice comfortable place but.....yuck! I am hoping that they see this, and clean up so others won't have to see the mess. It could be a cool little place.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“This place is hurting!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

I don't know how something like this stays in business with so much good stuff around? Not really interested in the beer selection, but they had Yuengling on tap, so I'm set. Tried to play shuffleboard - put money in but only half the pins in the center of the table went down. Scoreboard reset to 0-0, but buttons didn't work to track points. Told the waitress that it was broke and she laughed?? Gave her $5 and asked for some change to play pool. She gave me 5 singles and the table only takes quarters?? Wouldn't matter anyway, because the quarter tray is jammed into the table. Again, told the waitress and she just made a comment about my poor luck. Not the end of the world. Figured we would just head on down the street. Used the restroom quick before we left and that sealed the deal. I know it's a men's room in a bar, but it smelled like the cellar in a frat house. Won't return, wouldn't recommend. Literally: good stuff 10 feet in any direction away from this place.

Visited April 2013
Conway, SC
“No so great Happy Hour!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

This bar reminded me of a dive bar when I walked in. The seats were all torn and needed replacing. It was more of a college bar. Not for good quality drinks or food. With all the restaurants that have bars in this area. I think I will stick to one that is a little more upscale. The upscale places had cheaper prices for happy hour. Go figure!!

• Visited March 2013