My husband and I booked our anniversary weekend through SniqueAway at The Inn at Middleton Place. The grounds are very rustic- I even told my husband it felt like "expensive camping". If you are looking for a super luxurious hotel, look elsewhere. The room was pretty basic, but still very nice, the fireplace is a wonderful touch. We loved the cocktail hour, free beer/wine and snacks. Middleton Place is beautiful- we enjoyed spending a full day exploring the gardens and house. The views from the Inn and all over Middleton Place are incredible and make the stay well worth it. Overall, we had a very relaxing trip and enjoyed ourselves very much. It's no where near historic Charleston though, so if you are looking to explore the city, you should stay in the city, not at Middleton Place.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Middleton Place Hotel Charleston
- Inn At Middleton Place Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lodge, The Inn at Middleton Place, Charleston SC ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Venere, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Charlestowne Hotels, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Inn at Middleton Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.