“Wedding Bliss” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 59 Hotels in Charleston
Palm Coast, Florida
“Wedding Bliss”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

the Market Pavilion Hotel in Charleston is 5 stars for me, my husband and all of our wedding party. We were married in June and a portion of our rehearsal evening was spent at the rooftop bar and dining area of the hotel. From the beginning steps in securing space to the level of service from the bell/valet to the outstanding customer service from the roof top servers, we could not have asked for a more pleasurable experience. i would recommend this venue and hotel to anyone for any event weather an overnight stay or the most important day of youf life!
Job well done!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
Peter W, General Manager at Market Pavilion Hotel, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
Thank you for sharing your special time with us at the Market Pavilion Hotel. Congratulations! I am glad that our team was able to take care of your from the start to the finish and you enjoyed your evening at the Pavilion Bar. I would hope that you could come back again soon and do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of any assistance. I will share your kind comments with the team and thank you once again for sharing them with us. See you soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

Our stay in Charleston is never complete without a stop by the Market Pavilion Rooftop Bar. We had the pizza and quesadillas, which were all excellent. The service, particuarly Destiny, is always excellent. The panoramic view of the city from this locale is stunning.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Peter W, General Manager at Market Pavilion Hotel, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Thank you for joining us at the Pavilion Bar high atop the Market Pavilion Hotel. I am so pleased that you are a repeat guest and make us a stop when you are in Charleston. I would agree about the view and the atmosphere of the Pavilion Bar. I will share you kind comments with Destiny, which I am sure she will appreciate. Thank you once again and I look forward to your next visit.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

My experience at Market Pavilion was phenomenal. The service was amazing, the area very safe & lovely, the rooms clean, comfortable, & luxurious. Market Pavilion offers a fantastic mix of Charleston's greatest characteristics: a thriving, young, atmosphere (Charleston is a big college town), & historic charm. I would recommend dining at the hotel's restaurant, Grill 225, if you want exquisite service & steak. Overall an experience to remember, I would definitely stay again in the future.

• 5 of 5 stars
Thank you being our guest at the Market Pavilion Hotel, it’s great that you feel the real vibe of the hotel and essence it brings to our guests. I am honored that you had a phenomenal experience and enjoyed the fine dining at Grill 225. I will share your comments with the team and hope to welcome you back again in the near future. Thank you again for sharing your comments with us.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

The staff and facilities were unbelievable. Everyone was so accommodating and willing to assist with whatever we needed. The restaurant Grill 225 was absolutely amazing! The hotel matches the city's atmosphere and vibe perfectly. The only thing I regret is not having stayed longer!

• 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for sharing your kind comments with us and being a guest of the Market Pavilion Hotel. I would agree that being the premier hotel in Charleston, we are able provide you with the best vibe and atmosphere, either from the fine dining of Grill 225 or the views and great food and entertainment of the Pavilion Bar. Next time, please try to stay with us a bit longer. Thank you once again, and we look forward to your return visit.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

We loved staying at this luxury but private and cozy hotel. We felt pampered every step of the way. The dining experience was incredible! The rooms and their unique art work were stunning. The staff were kind and went out of their way to make sure our needs were met. We will be returning as soon as we can!

• 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for being our guest at the Market Pavilion Hotel. I appreciate your kind comments and will share them with the entire team. As being a boutique hotel, we provide you with that feeling of being at home with all the luxury amenities. I am also glad that you enjoyed your dining experience at Grill 225. We look forward to your return and thank you once again.
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

I'm visiting Charleston from England and had a blast at the rooftop bar with my mates.The view is just stunning!
The bar has great options of salads, sandwiches and awesome drinks!
Megan did a great job and made the experience even better, we even got some travelling tips with her!
I highly recommend a visit.
Cheers.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars
Peter W, General Manager at Market Pavilion Hotel, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Thank you for sharing your kind comments and being our guest at the Pavilion Bar high atop the Market Pavilion Hotel. As being our guest from England and have many options, we are pleased you joined us and had a great experience. I will share your comments with Megan and hope you or your friends can join us again when you return to Charleston. Safe Travels!
Bequia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

Very nice hotel and the rooms are quiet and comfortable. This is one of the quietest rooms we have stayed in. Rooftop bar and pool area would have been lovely had the sun been out. Location is great within walking distance of many restaurants. Restaurant food is very good also but a bit over priced. We booked directly with the hotel and received $50 bar/food credit per night.
No in room facilities for tea or coffee but they do supply coffee and pastries on each floor every morning (tea drinkers are out of luck).

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank CO0KIE_M0NSTER
Thank you for being our guest and staying with us at the Market Pavilion Hotel. I am so pleased you liked your accommodations and found it to be one of the quietest rooms you have stayed in. I am sorry that the sun was not shining as it does most of the time, but glad that you enjoyed your time at the Pavilion Bar. It’s great that you were able to use the $50.00 food & beverage credit. I am sure you we were able to find something that could accommodate your needs. I apologize that you did not find any tea, but we do provide it and would have been happy to bring it to you if needed. Please just call the front desk the next visit. We hope to see you again soon and would love to welcome you back. Thank you for sharing your kind comments with us.