“Very relaxing!” 5 of 5 stars

800-611-5545
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: The Spa at Charleston Place is a full-service European spa named “Best City Hotel Spa” by the readers of Travel + Leisure. It features an extensive menu of lavish services, including skin care, body treatments, massage therapy, manicures, pedicures, Jacuzzi, sauna, healthy spa cuisine and many more delights.
Springfield, Virginia
3 attraction reviews
“Very relaxing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

This spa is wonderful! We were able to get last minute appointments and the spa was very accommodating. I had a very relaxing massage and a great manicure. The staff was very professional and really friendly. The whole experience was great from start to finish.

Visited September 2013

Iowa City, Iowa
3 attraction reviews
“the best facial”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

I am new to the "writing a review " on trip advisor but this spa was so wonderful I must share. From the moment i walked in I was warmly greeted by "Barb". She nicely showed me back to the locker rooms amd pointed me in the direction of the divine relaxation room. Jessica (my facial therapist) introduced herself and took me to her calming room. She explained the procedure and recommended a better facial for my skin. (Lactic glow) She is so professional and knew exactly what my skin needed. Not only did she make my skin glow for weeks but she also used warm stones between my toes and warm mitts on my hands. I will be back next year.

Visited July 2013
Charleston, South Carolina
“New tradition”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

Had a great girls bonding day with my daughter-in-law on the opening Saturday of college football-a win-win for everyone in my family! Relaxing spa with roof top pool and bar, hot tub; and inside, outside, and relaxing room seating. Can't say enough good things about Van and the wonderful facial +++ she gave me. She hands down gives the best facial of anywhere I have ever been. The front desk staff is also very sweet and helpful. A new tradition to begin the football season run!

Visited September 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
48 attraction reviews
“A lovely end to the weekend!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

What a treat to find a first-rate spa in the heart of old Charleston -- located conveniently at Charleston Place and sufficiently staffed to accommodate last-minute appointments.

Visited November 2012
Chicago, IL
16 attraction reviews
“Massage at the Spa - Fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

Had a massage here just last week. It was a wonderful experience. Ask for Coby! The spa staff upon arrival are very professional and happy to help.

Visited August 2013