“Good bar, good bar food” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Hamburgers, Bar
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
New York City, New York
“Good bar, good bar food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

This is a typical bar. Good food, decent prices. I had the pulled pork, which was very good, and my boyfriend had the chicken cesar salad, which was just decent. A good beer menu and quick service.

Visited September 2013

77% Recommend
“Adam the manager :(”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

My experince at this bar was horrible. The manager/ bartender that served me [adam] pored me a shot and took the rest for him and a employe to take later! I will be calling to get my money back and I didnt return to the bar because I don't trust someone who takes advangte of me in front of my face! I am a army soldier and i don't understand how a owner and a GM can allow this happen! I also talked to a bounser who confirmed that this isn't the first time this has happend! I am very unhappy and would not recommend this bar to anyone and hope they fix a huge problem!!!! [adam]

• Visited October 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Cool.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

Upstairs patio apparently becomes alive at night with live music (hasn't yet because its only happy hour). In saying that, $2.75 for house liquor is pretty sweet right now. Bartender happy to help out a questioning tourist wanting a good time. Had a simple snack off the menu and came within 5 and eaten even sooner. Look forward to coming back later.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Charleston, South Carolina
“Boone's is awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

I visit Boone's quite often and have found the service to always be friendly, outgoing and willing to work hard for the customer. The food is contemporary upscale pub food, but the quality is outstanding. Last meal I had the lemon pepper chicken salad. The greens were local/organic, chicken was on point and the house made dressing was good. They feature rotating craft beers that seem to always surprise and impress me, cool local murals on the walls and live music most nights. It gets busy/hectic sometimes with the students of cofc, the downstairs bar is a good way to avoid the masses upstairs. Side note, they have one of the best selections of bourbon/whiskey I've seen downtown, which is a treat if your in to that sort of thing.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Charlotte, NC
“I'd go again”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

Bartenders were friendly, and the food was good. They make a great Caiprinha (Brazilian cocktail), but other mixed drinks weren't as good.

Visited July 2013