“The Roll Ups are great” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Lafayette, Indiana
“The Roll Ups are great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

It wasn't exactly what I expected based on the name of the restaurant. In spite of the fact that they don't have much by way of traditional Greek or Mediterranean food, it was still good. I had the Spanikopita roll up, which was a special that day. It was very good, especially the chicken. I would probably go back again, but have different expectations of the menu.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

North Carolina
“Grilled chicken”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

Stopped in for a quick lunch. We had been eating so much low country food on our trip that I wanted something different. I loved the grilled chicken gyro. My son commented how much he enjoyed the fresh cucumber and tomato salad. The lovely girl at the counter had made fresh cookies and they were fantastic.

Bradenton, Florida
“Great Fast-Casual Lunch!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

My family and I came in for lunch and really enjoyed everything we tried. The Taziki appetizer and it liked the taste of dill and warm pita bread. Plus, it was only 4.95! You go up to order and your meal is brought to you in under ten minutes. My wife and I had the grilled sirloin gyro and my sister had the grilled lamb Caesar salad; everything was delicious. Would definitely recommend for a quick lunch!

Bradenton, Florida
“Good food and delivered quickly!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

We tried this restaurant while in Charleston for the Spoleto Festival. We were walking down King Street looking for a place to catch a quick meal before an evening performance. We didn't have much time. We spotted Taziki's and had a delightful and quick meal. I had a platter of humus and other sauces, served with fresh pita chips. My husband had the evening special, a lovely pasta salad with chicken in a balsalmic dressing. Both were delightful and portions were large. With a good pour of red wine, this was a nice preconcert dinner. We'll return next year when back in town for the festival.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Pennsylvania
“Great Place for a Quick Meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

We had a chicken wrap and a veggie gyro. The chicken was hot off the grill, the vegetables were fresh and crispy. The sauces are delicious and the servers are friendly. They really stuffed the gyro and wrap, so they were a bit messy.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere