“Great vibes and great food” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Vegetarian
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Tampa, Florida
“Great vibes and great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2014

the wraps are amazing, the atmosphere is unique, and the staff is friendly. Great snack for a low price.

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“AMAZING!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

Ate here 126 times....completely addicted. Food is insanely fresh and unbelievably delicious. Great vibes when you walk in and Dell is always awesome to see.

Dobson, NC
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

I have one daughter who is a vegetarian and one who loves meat. We thought we'd call in for delivery. My meat-eater was very skeptical, but she ordered a spicy chicken wrap. It was very tasty! My vegetarian got the the work-out wrap which was vegetables and tofu, and she loved it! It's definitely worth a try!

Visited August 2014
Orlando, FL
“Kick-butt hole in the wall.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

Totally stumbled onto this one, but so glad we did.
From the outside you might be nervous about what kind of food you might get, but let me tell you, this was the BEST wrap I have ever had.
Tiny, dirty looking rrom the outside, a mix of hippy/granola and Marley on the inside. Full of character and it is awesome that you are supporting a local.
The food portions are perfect if you have a large appetite, and service was friendly. The space is tiny, dont expect to sit.
Also...although it does boast to vegan, there are plenty of options for those of us who eat meat...
I dont live in Charleston, but I would go back if I did!

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Columbia, South Carolina
“A GEM IN CHARLESTON YOU MUST EXPERIENCE!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

This is my new place to go for lunch when in Charleston. The service and most importantly the food is incredible! I had the hummus which was full of flavor-a great portion to share with someone and the Mahi wrap which had such an amazing taste....I was so excited to eat such awesome food!
Was lucky to sit inside and chat with the staff who were extremly kind and apprective. Definitely a business I will continue to support. I can't wait to go back!
Experience it, you will feel the love :)

• Visited July 2014