“great value” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #30 of 54 hotels in Charleston
Waterloo,sc
“great value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

Needed to be in Charleston for a few days to take care of some family personal items. Sleep Inn located on Hwy 17 proved to be a great stay. Location and value of accomdation suited our needs perfectly. Monique, Suzan and Mairam made us feel welcomed and represented the Sleep Inn family well. We will be staying a this facility again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Bill R, General Manager at Sleep Inn Charleston, responded to this review, February 9, 2013
Dear Johnny G,

Thank you for taking the time write your review of our property. We really appreciate the honest feedback we get from sites like this one.

I was very happy to read that you enjoyed your visit with us; I hope you were able to get your business taken care of. Thank you for taking the time to recognize Susan, Monique, and Mariam. They truly are gems within our staff and we appreciate their hard work almost as much as our guests do.

Again, thank you so much for the comments. We look forward to serving you again.

351 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
SC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

We had our second stay due to surgery at MUSC recently. Wow was it a crazy few days of, you can go home, no we want you to stay.... Miesa and Mairam were so helpful with me during that week of us just not knowing when we would be able to go home.
Unita was the most accomodating person each morning during breakfast which was so helpful since we ended up being there for a week even though we thought it would only be two days.
I even had a slight issue with my hairdryer (so I thought) when I first checked in but they sent someone to my room immediately and he showed me it was actually just another 'reset' button that I didn't think to look at. He made sure it was working properly before he left.
I am a customer service manager for my company so I REALLY look for things that make a difference. The hotel has the best customer service I have encountered in a long time!!!

Room Tip: I would suggest room on higher floors due to noise level.
Dear junkbox4us,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding your visit with us. I truly hope your surgery was a success!

While I wish the reason for your visit could be a happier one, I was very happy to read that you enjoyed your visit with us. Miesha, Mariam, and Unita are some of the true superstars on our staff. Thank you so much for taking the time to recognize them.

Again, thank you for taking the time to write a review. We hope to serve you again.
North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

Mieshia and Monique (front desk personnel) were very friendly and accomodating!! Rooms nice, clean and comfortable. I would recommend this establishment for anyone wanting to stay at a hotel that is affordable and convenient.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Bill R, General Manager at Sleep Inn Charleston, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
Dear jdk2586,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments. We really do appreciate the feedback.

It is very rewarding to read that our staff members Monique and Miesha were able to provide such excellent guest service. They truly are gems and we appreciate their hard work as much as our guests do.

Again, thank you for your comments. We look forward to serving you in the future.
LA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

No complaints! Wonderful stay! Room was clean, bed slept good. Located near everything. Breakfast was great! Will stay there everytime I go to Charleston. Thanks Sleep Inn for making our Anniversary wonderful.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear connieandricky,

First and foremost, Happy Anniversary. We hope it was a great one!

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments. It is very gratifying for both the staff and I to read such wonderful comments.

I hope you will keep us in mind when you visit Charleston the next time. Thanks again.
High Springs, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

We arrive at 2:30pm the young lady at the front desk was very kind and got us to our room very quickly. After arriving in the room the phone rang??? I was not expecting anyone to call us but when I answered the telephone the very same young lady from thefront desk was checking to ensure our room met our needs. I felt this was very kind. We found lots of great places to eat, visit and shop while in Charleston. Surely won't be our last trip, Can'twait to come back.

Room Tip: Localed in the center of everything, not far from the Mall, downtown or even the Plantations. Great...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear davidgrant3,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We really do appreciate the feedback from our guests as it allows us to improve.

I was very happy to read that you enjoyed your visit with us as well as the Welcome Call we strive to offer each guest. Our goal is to insure our guests enjoy not only their stay with us, but their visit to Charleston as well.

Again, thank you so much for your comments. We hope to serve you again.
San Antonio, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

I went to this hotel on business. Very nice and affordable. Rooms are very clean and property is well maintained. Staff is very friendly and Mariam is very knowledgeable of the area and will take good care of you. Will return here on my next visit.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Dear Keith K,

I am very happy to read that Mariam was able to provide such wonderful guest service. We really do appreciate her efforts.

I am happy that you've decided to stay with us again. We look forward to serving you.
Hollywood, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

I was in town visiting family and had a wonderful experience. We were welcomed and were provided excellent service by Mariam. She was very cordial and gave us excellent advice regarding restaurants. I will ask to have service from her any time I am back in the area. Mariam, thanks for making my hotel stay pleasant.

Dear Robert G,

Thank you so much for taking the time to sahre your comments. We really do appreciate the feedback.

It is always a pleasure to read how much of an impact Mariam is making with our guests. Believe me, we appreciate her hard work as much as our guests do.

Again, thank you for your comments. We hope to serve you again.

Been to Sleep Inn Charleston? Share your experiences!