“Kirk” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #30 of 54 hotels in Charleston
North Carolina
“Kirk”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

Mieshia and Monique (front desk personnel) were very friendly and accomodating!! Rooms nice, clean and comfortable. I would recommend this establishment for anyone wanting to stay at a hotel that is affordable and convenient.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Bill R, General Manager at Sleep Inn Charleston, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
Dear jdk2586,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments. We really do appreciate the feedback.

It is very rewarding to read that our staff members Monique and Miesha were able to provide such excellent guest service. They truly are gems and we appreciate their hard work as much as our guests do.

Again, thank you for your comments. We look forward to serving you in the future.

352 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
LA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

No complaints! Wonderful stay! Room was clean, bed slept good. Located near everything. Breakfast was great! Will stay there everytime I go to Charleston. Thanks Sleep Inn for making our Anniversary wonderful.

Dear connieandricky,

First and foremost, Happy Anniversary. We hope it was a great one!

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments. It is very gratifying for both the staff and I to read such wonderful comments.

I hope you will keep us in mind when you visit Charleston the next time. Thanks again.
High Springs, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

We arrive at 2:30pm the young lady at the front desk was very kind and got us to our room very quickly. After arriving in the room the phone rang??? I was not expecting anyone to call us but when I answered the telephone the very same young lady from thefront desk was checking to ensure our room met our needs. I felt this was very kind. We found lots of great places to eat, visit and shop while in Charleston. Surely won't be our last trip, Can'twait to come back.

Room Tip: Localed in the center of everything, not far from the Mall, downtown or even the Plantations. Great...
Dear davidgrant3,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We really do appreciate the feedback from our guests as it allows us to improve.

I was very happy to read that you enjoyed your visit with us as well as the Welcome Call we strive to offer each guest. Our goal is to insure our guests enjoy not only their stay with us, but their visit to Charleston as well.

Again, thank you so much for your comments. We hope to serve you again.
San Antonio, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

I went to this hotel on business. Very nice and affordable. Rooms are very clean and property is well maintained. Staff is very friendly and Mariam is very knowledgeable of the area and will take good care of you. Will return here on my next visit.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Dear Keith K,

I am very happy to read that Mariam was able to provide such wonderful guest service. We really do appreciate her efforts.

I am happy that you've decided to stay with us again. We look forward to serving you.
Hollywood, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

I was in town visiting family and had a wonderful experience. We were welcomed and were provided excellent service by Mariam. She was very cordial and gave us excellent advice regarding restaurants. I will ask to have service from her any time I am back in the area. Mariam, thanks for making my hotel stay pleasant.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Dear Robert G,

Thank you so much for taking the time to sahre your comments. We really do appreciate the feedback.

It is always a pleasure to read how much of an impact Mariam is making with our guests. Believe me, we appreciate her hard work as much as our guests do.

Again, thank you for your comments. We hope to serve you again.
aiken sc
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

Will start off by saying, the location of the hotel is not desirable due to it being on the main highway-hard to get in and out and parking is not a favorable choice. Hotel staff very nice and friendly..lady doing breakfast was not very friendly however. Breakfast was decent. Go early though. Gets crowded around 730am-8am. Plenty of restaurants nearby. Room was nice and clean, no bugs. The atmosphere of the room was kind of dry. Found some dusty spots. Bed was comfortable, pillows too soft for my husband, but I had to have at least 3, which is my usual at home. Was worried about being near the elevator due to noise level, but the noise came from the folks above us, which you can't control them walking. Also being near the storage closet was a little annoying. Overall, I would stay here again!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Bill R, General Manager at Sleep Inn Charleston, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Dear preciousjewel,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review. We appreciate all feedback as it allows us the opportunity to improve.

I was so sorry to read that you found any member of our staff unfriendly. I will certainly be using your review as a training tool for our entire staff so thay can see how their actions, and inactions, are noticed. I am also sorry that you found some dust in your room. I have shared this review with our Director of Housekeeping so improvements in our inspection can be made.

Again, thank you so much for the comments. We hope to serve you again in the future.
Camden, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

Everyone was so nice. Eye contact made when speaking. Very clean. The breakfast was good as well. Loved the waffle maker and choice of blueberry mix or plain. Sausage, bacon, muffins, fresh juice and coffee and much more. Most places have cereal and freezer mini sausage biscuits. There was a lady there to help us if needed with breakfast also VERY nice. The only improvement I would request is thick mattress pads. The mattress was a little too firm for me. Over all, this was an enjoyable stay. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Bill R, General Manager at Sleep Inn Charleston, responded to this review, January 19, 2013
Dear Kellie W,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review. We really appreciate the feedback.

I am very happy to read that our staff was able to take such good care of you. I was sorry that you found our beds a little uncomfortable. I will discuss with our operations staff the possibility of stocking a few thicker mattress pads.

Again, thanks for the comments. We hope to serve you again.

Been to Sleep Inn Charleston? Share your experiences!