We have visited Charleton SC many times and this is by far the best hotel we have ever experienced. You will not be disappointed.
You are greeted by a friendly valet and by the time you arrive at checkout they are calling you by your name!!
During your checkout you can enjoy complimentary champagne. The rooms are virtually sound proof. Breakfast is delivered to your room each day if you choose. Unlimited coffee is located outside your room. You can relax wih tea each day topped by a wine and cheese for the afternoon and cookies and milk at bedtime and let me tell you... all are wonderful. You receive a nightly turn down with robes and pralines. Go ahead and indulge....choose the pillow of your dream each night. It will be delivered to your room within minutes.
The courtyard is beautiful and extremely private. The hotel also has two other terraces which are equally as nice. While you are located in the midst of all the action you never hear any of the hustle and bustle of the city.
The staff is most knowledgable and helpful. The hotel is located in the heart of the historic district yet you will think you are located on a private street off the beaten path.
The hotel has a wonderful restaurant, Tristans, which is very pricey yet worth every dime. This hotel is one of Charleston's best kept secrets. I will definitely visit Charleston again and stay at this hotel. Additionally, all business trips to Charleston will include a visit to the French Quarter Inn!!
The staff is surpassed by none. From room service, to housekeeping everyone is most professional and is interested in you and your Charleston stay!!!
This is the ultimate place to be during your Charleston stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The AAA Four Diamond Inn's newly redesigned rooms are inspired by the old world elegance of a Parisian chateau set against the architectural backdrop of Charleston's classic French Quarter. Red medallion-patterned draperies and damask chenille upholstery in hues of black, white and gold create a rich distinction between the fabrics and furniture, of the highest quality.Among many other amenities, guests of the hotel enjoy complimentary items such as: champagne and lady fingers at check-in, an evening wine and cheese reception, freshly baked cookies and milk, evening turn down service and gourmet continental breakfast in the lobby or served to your room. The over-sized guest rooms, some with working fireplaces, private balconies, and whirlpool tubs, provide imagery of an era gone by, but still grants contemporary amenities a sophisticated traveler has come to expect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Amex, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, TravelClick, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Jetsetter, Venere and Agoda so you can book your French Quarter Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- French Quarter Hotel Charleston
- French Quarter Charleston
- French Quarter Inn Charleston Sc